Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The Famous Kingdom of Luns (18:13)

Post Fiend
    LMFAO! Its sexyone!
    Anyone else remember him from the old forums, with his god-killer orc strats?

Regular
    I was sharing a rare strat. Its not my fault that alot of people didn't how to work it. I used last age and it works like a beauty. Obsorbing massive attention and hits from a number of players from the opossing kingdom. While they cant kill me. my kingdom killed them

Anyway that is no longer the issue. My kingdom got deleted for some unknown reason

Post Fiend
    I wasn't saying you were a bad player, just noting you because i havent seen you in forever.
    Makes me worry vines may come back soon...*extremely frightened look*
    How strong is that box he is in again?

Regular
    lol. i didn't think that anyone will remember me lol

Sir Postalot
    i dont think you guys should have been deleted for going into mass VM whilst in war
    brought out of VM, yes, but not deleted...

i wont comment on the other accusations made in these forums, as i have no idea if they are true... but just for going mass VM in war, imho you should have just been taken out...

Postaholic
    if this was the first time the VM bug has been abused, then yes deletion is no need

however first of all it has been done before by ED and fratzia, both resulted in deletion. so luns shouldve been fully aware of the consequences. secondly they were taken out of VM once, and they went into it AGAIN.

and honestly there is no need to justify urself SexyOne. luns has a history of farming. last age they did the same thing and resulted in several deletions. in addition, this is not the first farm war u had this age. earlier u had another farm war that was reported on utimes.org. altho ur players screamed "we r so honorable we dont want #1 honor this way" u still farmed the hell out of that other kd. and how can u honestly say this was not a farm war u had? toadi had SEVERAL very solid proof in the "three nine" thread.

good job OMAC. these kind of kds will do anything to have themselves look good on chart while have no regards whatsoever on other players, they are whats making noobs leave

I just learned that we got deleted!!! How could this be possible... All the cheaters are still in the game and we are the ones to be accused of farming??? That's ridiciulous guys! We don't have any multies etc...

I think Utopia is dead! And yes we are still the Famous Kingdom of LUNS no matter what you say or did! Shame on all of you who killed fair-play and fun!! Congrats....

Veteran
    Fear not LUNS OF LUNATICS. Morbo (who is merciful) will reinstate ALL OF YOU. Morbo (who is cunning) will be launching a hostile take over of OMAC Industries shares when the FTSE opens in a few hours time. However, due to the massive amount of capital needed to take over the company. Morbo (who is honest and trustworthy) will be launching Initial Public Offering (IPO) of 2 quid / share. This will make you potential owner/investor of OMAC - which will be quickly be renamed as Morbo Industries.

As a substantial shareholder of the company that runs Utopia, you will be allowed the following benefits :

1) Allow infinite amount of trading and up to 18,543 accounts/shareholder
    2) You can break anyone in the game with only 4 horses.
    3) You will have no money worries, each time you need more money just type in the cheat code : 'show me the money'
    4) You will also be given 2 farms that is run by botscripts for your farming pleasure - for land, resources, etc...
    5) You will be paid a yearly divident of 120gc / share that you hold

Further benefits will be revealed once you are a shareholder of Morbo industries. Please send your cheques to - Morbo Industries, Morbo Avenue, 29Y8B Morboland, Ireland. Please include your province name and MSN contact at the back of the cheque. Looking forward to have you on board the family of Morbo!

All Hail Morbo!

Regular
    Luns no need to justify our selves. We play solid and we know. Those with foul tongue who attemps to put dirt onour name with no solid evidence only reveals thier jealousy. I guess we have reached a godly level were commoners wont understand.

People are just weak after we bang them down and they are given "farm" tittle. COme at us 1 on 1 and we make you farms too. If if you think our last war was a farm thats cause we tore their weak kingdom apart. The smarter ones who deserved better defected and the remaining pigs got massacred while we feasted on them.

Veteran
    Hey Lydias is reading this thread now, sup gal, I can make you my new secretary in my new company, Morbo Industries. :P I'll pay you whatever you want Lydias! Pls work for me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SexyOne View Post
    Luns no need to justify our selves. We play solid and we know. Those with foul tongue who attemps to put dirt onour name with no solid evidence only reveals thier jealousy. I guess we have reached a godly level were commoners wont understand.

People are just weak after we bang them down and they are given "farm" tittle. COme at us 1 on 1 and we make you farms too. If if you think our last war was a farm thats cause we tore their weak kingdom apart. The smarter ones who deserved better defected and the remaining pigs got massacred while we feasted on them.
    It's stuff like this that makes people lose any PITY they had for you. You have reached a godly lvl? THIS is why you don't deserve to play this game. Lose the chip on your shoulder and learn some manners. I hope you all end up in nub kds and re-learn what this game is about. If you wanna argue you don't farm, try not calling other provinces 'pigs' which prolly doesn't help.
    - Nice one OMAC, I take back everything else I've previously said, except about the viruses...

Veteran
    Damn you all for scaring Lydias away! Please come back Lydias!!!

LUNS didnt reach the top fairly you farmed and it was proven, twice. Then you go in mass vacation to stay on top. Grow some balls and deal with it, if your "god like" dont farm and dont go in vacation mode at the end of age.

You deserved to get deleted, have fun in your ghettos or not playing at all.

Also at least OMAC got this right, if they keep heading this way Utopia could be saved from desertion.

Quote Originally Posted by SexyOne View Post
    Then screw it. Because its the games error for allowing us to go on vocation.
    Wrong. Read the rules.

http://utopia.swirve.com/accounts/rules

Players attempting to manipulate rules and quirks of the game in ways obviously not intended may be subject to deletion.
    Utopia has to be saved! Join #strategy!

The darkness that surrounds us cannot hurt us. It's the darkness in our own heart that we should fear!

We reached to the top totally fairly and that is what most of the people cannot resist I believe! It is now clear that if you do not have any farms, multies and allies in Utopia and if u try to be in charts without any help than you will be accused of cheating!

And as for the VM thing, that was not for saving honor! That was because of the oow attacks made by some so-called Utopian police...

Thread Information