Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Famous Kingdom of Luns (18:13)

Says the guy who eats Milka chocolate at 3am :P

OMG didnt expect to see someone i know writing in here >.<

hail morbo!

I found that mc donald farm stuffs entertaining :) .

I think it already stated clear that attempt to abuse or tricking the system are against the rules. And Luns know the valid number of provinces in VM is 5. If they don't know that, it is another case.

Deletion thread?
    How could I miss this. I join my fellow utopian players and say Hail. The system is never fair, the exploits never abide, the cheaters never fair and so on and so forth. But I give you this luns, get you shi... back together, rebuilt, now trading is legal :|, so it shouldn't be a problem. If you cheat in any way, more power to you, that means the war is gonna be more interesting, if you don't ... *laughs*.
    But any1 that has a little exp. can tell you that there's not such thing as spotless kingdom. Ofc you cheated, and all that say otherwise, either are dumb or stupid, entering in vm twice was cheating, fighting dirty was cheating, xloging was cheating, farming was cheating, etc... but what I say to this, bring it on, rebuild, next time be less nubs and play it smarter.
    I wonder why no1 here realized that since past 2 years or so, utopia level went down. I mean really went down, from all points of view. All out there are cheating kingdoms, with trading and xlog legalized. If not, power playing. Bleah.
    But back to my point, Luns, like I said, get you sh.. back together, rebuild, and lets war again :D. It was at least unusual(not necessarily in a good way) warring like that, never seen something like that, and I am old from utopia point of view.

Regular
    top 50 kingdom...perhaps

top 1 in dishonorable kingdom...only losers will go in VM...if you cant play the game , because youre halfdead lying in a hospital, you have the right to put on VM, but a good player will tell his king somehow, and wont even then need VM...

as for a whole KD of chickens in VM, i say delete them and ban them forever, its these kind of noobs, that will destroy a game

I agree that while luns are not the only cheaters in this game Omac has to start somewhere and taking out a kingdom at the top is probably a good place to start. You guys where all warned and while you may be proud of your kingdom there is no question your kingdom has skill but your high ego is why you have absolutely no sympathy at all. We are all happy to see you go but as cheaters go you will probably make a new kingdom and cheat to get all your players back in as well.

I cant remember the kingdom name but didnt somebody also started a honor rape war? They made one of the provinces from a ghetto to suicide 4 times and strated a war to honor-rape them... Hmmmm they kinda gone free with what they did.
    NO!

I don't remember who it was that raped them but the kingdom that got raped was 6:6. They where on my island that's why i remember them

Really is there any offical laws and rules in game page/paper/thread that we can take a look or this is all a "we had this rule in our minds and told people 40 ages ago, we warned you now prepare!!"
    Okay you sent the message to monarch and he was responsible, how could you be sure I mean 100% that the others saw the message and did nothing. You cant blame the other 19 guys with 100% blame and ban them. They didnt have any responsibility. Do you delete whole kingdoms if 5 people cheat? Screw the monarch and screw the other 5 people who went to vacation mode and let the others dont suffer for others.
    That is my 2 cents.
    NO!

And the guys who honor-raped 6:6 didnt suffer any consequences for their actions? Cruel world :)
    NO!

Quote Originally Posted by Uberdog View Post
    only losers will go in VM...if you cant play the game , because youre halfdead lying in a hospital, you have the right to put on VM, but a good player will tell his king somehow, and wont even then need VM...
    true story, age 14 i was laying half dead in the hospital, and still managed to let people in my kingdom know.
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Thread Information