First off: PM me if interested, obviously experience preferred but we will take willing to learn noobs over randoms any day.

Also if you just want to diss our kd for ghetto bashing or being not that impressive w/e just stay away, we know were not the best etc etc.

Here we go.
its EoA so i dont quite care if we give out our location is revealed, i assume it is allowed... if not ill edit my post and you can all PM me for location.

The Notorious Kingdom of Solidarity Rebuildig (18:20)
currently 24 provinces (1 awaiting activation)
~5.2 million nw
5/5 ww 107% avg opponent size
~46k honor (we got honor raped and enemy with drawled last war)

1 player is thinking planning on leaving, his acc will be up for trade in.

Facts about us: I would ESTIMATE: ~= about in case u dont know
~20 of our provs are reliable and good players
~15 i would say active provs who will probably have attacked pretty early into war
2-3 new players who random'd in, still learning the ropes etc, some are promising some ehh, not even sure if they are staying.
anywhere from high 60s to low 80s attacks by min time. depending on how active we are feeling -_-.
Dragon against us typically die within 6-8 hrs, and we usually fund 2 per war if they haven't withdrawn yet.

we haven't discussed next age combination's or anything but we are pretty open to any race combination as long as they are viable etc.

Attacking is a must, 2 attacks a day will make us happy.

we use mostly MSN, bit of IRC in war.. most ever in channel 9-10 i believe, though not very often that will happen.

list of our war targets. in order i think.. they aren't anything special but they arent super ghettos either. Most of these ended by min time and none exceeded 72 hrs

8:20
17:29
10:21
14:12
3:9

about our war with 3:9,

almost 60hr war, against full Gnomes kd. We started with chain massacres for 24hrs. They honor raped us.

They withdrew 12+hrs after we sent our 2nd dragon and +30 hours after we started land grabbing/semi chaining. They promised 72hr war... but i guess we were making a come back? maybe lol

i will admit if they were not after honor we probably woulda lost even if it went on. They didn't start massive NS until close to min time. it was mostly AW and Prop before.

our victory is questionable as it is clear they just wanted honor, but to be fair they did withdrawal ahead of schedule very soon after our second dragon arrived. Ive also been told they Xlog -__-