Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Obama vs Osama The hunt is on.

Obama vs Osama The hunt is on.

Zawahiri went on to describe Obama, Colin Powell and Condoleezza Rice as "house Negroes."

http://www.newsweek.com/id/169870?from=rss

Ya think that will get the Pres. fired up?

We will undertake a full review of the situation in Afghanistan in order to develop a comprehensive policy for the entire region," Obama said.
    Last edited by allonons; 22-01-2009 at 06:16.
    BOOYAH!

The build up.

Russia OKs U.S. use of routes into Afghanistan
    Several Central Asian nations also allow access.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/28754546/
    BOOYAH!

Enthusiast
    Maybe Obama will have better luck of finding Osama.
    Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Forum Addict
    Maybe they should rename the White House to the Black House?
    ABS vs Rangers

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Maybe Obama will have better luck of finding Osama.
    Well, at least Bush made sure that Osama couldn't hide in Iraq.

Now, the US just has to invade all other potential hiding spots in the ME and they should catch him, no problem.

Of course, they'll have to find a way to finance this.

I'm thinking about selling war bonds. Basically, you lend the US money to finance the war effort and they pay your interest by sending you over some of the loot they took...

Regular
    9/11 was made by saudis & libanese, planned by a saudi hidden by afghani and now by pakistani.

As far as I know none of those ****ing countries responsible minus afghanistan have been invaded, rather other countries with NO ****ing connection what so ever like Iraq or possibly Iran are on the list showing how dumb USA conservatives think you Americans are, and how much they care about 9/11 compared to how much they want to take advantage of it to get more oil and thus money. SICK!!

Enthusiast
    You forgot stay in power. That's the number one rule, stay in power.

Post Fiend
    Having ACTUALLy been in Afghanistan and talking to the people, I can tell you that its a 99% chance that the guy is already dead. First of all, hes really TALL! And Afghans are not the tallest (or brightest) of people, so he would easily stand out. Plus, I just know from being where I was. The guy isnt there anymore, if alive at all.

Instead, we are in Afghanistan now to fix the country, because of the several different tribes that are fighting amongst each other and the Taliban is aiding fighters to fight against any NATO force.

Think about it like this:
    I cannot make any money. I am starving. I will die soon if I dont do something. The only choice I have of living is shooting a RPG at an American convoy or doing. You'd sign up too, right? It happens every day over there.

IEDs happen in certain areas. IED (Improvised Explosive Device) don't tend to happen in the mountainous areas (where I was at) because of the road travel. There may be only one road for the whole region. So if that road gets blown up, the whole populace gets pissed off, and they know it was the foreign fighters, not the Americans. They aren't that dumb.

I can go on and on. But we aren't there for Osama anymore. Some other idiots are carrying his banner.
    The World is out there. We are stuck inside Here.

Enthusiast
    Some other idiots are carrying his banner.
    The same idiots who were fighting the Soviets and Rambo went in on their side and shot down Russian choppers with M16s. All this is Rambo's fault. *Stupid Rambo gives Americans gas*

Btw, how long were you there for, Faery? Things getting any better?

Post Fiend
    I was there for 15 months and I got back in August. Things are just getting worse there. It's worse then Iraq now.
    The World is out there. We are stuck inside Here.

we're movin on up! to the east side! we finally got a piece of the pie!

Enthusiast
    Things are just getting worse there. It's worse then Iraq now.
    I think it's gonna be a repeat of the Soviet fiasco. Afghanistan is practically unconquerable. The Brits had trouble, the Mughals before the Brits had trouble, the Turks had trouble. It's the terrain and the tenacity that comes with the terrain.

Regular
    btw for those saying Afghanistan when talking about Osama are fools if they think he is there! Most likely a multi millionaire like him would have had cosmetic surgery and escaped to either Pakistan or perhaps Iran where he can still pull some strings within Muslim extremism. Or is dead.

srsly, haven't really seen any proof he's alive recently. if he is, he's probably living in DC! last place we'd look!
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

go USA!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information