Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Next Age updates

Next Age updates

i think they are pretty boring to be honest....

why would the orcs need a 6/0 off spec? they got the 8/3 leet. would it have been more benficial to give them an economic advantage? or to reduce the nw of the leet to make them more powerful attackers for their size?

just my 2 cetns i gusse they did ok nerfing the DE

Both those came about because Catwalk whined for them, and OMAC loves him so much they listen to him over anyone else - the game itself be damned.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Post Fiend
    vt2...why dont you take your flaming elsewhere. these forums are for constructive help and posting...your constant flaming in every post on catwalk..being true or not..is more boring than the changes put out. your making me sick reading your constant BS. this is getting outta hand. why cant someone do something bout this guy..all he does is bring negativity and bs and nonsense to these forums. making me not even wanna come back and read this **** here cuz all i see is catwalk whines this, catwalk stupid this. go home and find something constructive to do
    Who shot who in the what now?

Regular
    <3 dizzysky

Talking Lmao

But Everything is about CATWALK!!!! If it were not for him the game would just burn out & die!

VT2 is always putting them down so we all get a chance to see whenever we come to the forums that he is instrumental in getting things done!!! Even if they are not of great advantage to the rest of us!!

:)

Post Fiend
    <3 fetid!

vt2 is just an attention whore. he might have good points here and there, i wont doubt that, but these forums are still for constructive ideas, not to sit there and whine and mope about ppl so called whining and moping. less flaming more good ideas or go home like i said.
    Who shot who in the what now?

Enthusiast
    6/0 for orc useless,will help NOTHING

taking away 6/0 from DE wtf? we gonna have 4-5k pure t/m next age?

Tbh if you can't do better then this just keep them as they where last age

Do they mean a learn will take 25% of the target's books?

If so there is no point spending the age making it. Waste of time. It will kill science as part of the game. Just have a small amount a basic increases on a few parts then stop spending on it. If one hit will take 25% of what you took all age building up.

Post Fiend
    ey yo fish, I get a feeling why you chosed that name.

No, 25% increase from what it was before.
    Dolgil Rosethorn
    If it's broke, fix it.
    If it's not, don't.
    If you do not like the results, change your methods.
    Quit making the same old mistakes. Make new ones.

For learn attack: i guess it's 25% more than at the moment. But anyway there are buildings to protect your sciences.

Otherwise I understand they want to protect orcs from ambush cause their 30% gain bonus is useless without that. But it's maybe better to improve a spell like anonymity for them(orcs don't care about honor anyway) or give them war spoils.
    Or simply immune the 30% gain bonus for the ambush acres gain? I mean if you grab 100 acres with another race, the victim take back 50 with ambush ; for an orc it means you grab 130 acres normally, if ambushed, they keep 80 acres instead of 65 at the moment.
    Just a few thoughts :)

6/0 will help 2 fold

attacks oop and maintaining an offense during war.

Ideally through plunders oow you as an orc will enter war with all elites trained....however after several attacks in war and due to the lack of funds training your soldiers into off specs will allow a good offense and a discounted price.

without a very supportive kingdom an orc will not normally be able to maintain through war now with the proposed changes they at least have a shot....
    Taking back the InternetClickME

The only salvation for orc is free draft, so it has cash over to build the land it brings in constantly, and soldiers that it can use the free unit credits for.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Free draft got nerfed since draft costs are crazy low now.

War changes were pretty good but...
    The Gnomes already sucked! Y try to make them suck more. Cheap elites are just not worth it if they are too weak.

Thread Information