Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next Age updates

indeed. free draft is quite useless.

im going to go human war hero A\T next age since in my kingdom its mandatory we go hybrid(yay). since we use a very complicatewd and top secret stratagy (teehee) it will help with thsoe 25% more enemy caualties but I THINK THEY SHOULD UNNERF THE DRAGONS

seriously we pay way to much for dragons right now, for what they do.

the effects of each dragon needs to be boosted.

example...: ruby dragon lowers enemy military eff 8% they raise their pay rate and its gone, make it 15% its a nicer chunk.

also loss of 20% of new draftees? why not just kill the soilders specs leets ect... they already have?

and why not bring avian back, give them the meteors, give mystic their 2x guild eff, and maybe a uber new spell volcano that kills anyone that makes me angry?

skylark, i agree with you on the gnome thing, they are nerfed so bad right now...

but i suppose its okay because for a while everyone was a gnome A\T when they had quickfeet :\

and the day VT2 is spamming on every single thread is the day the forums are down for maitnace :D

dark elves i think its good they got nerfed but their fixing the orc, got bad. the off spec being more afordable in war doesnt much make up for its nerfin, a cheaper elite with the same stats, and a lower nw would have been a much nicer update.

these are the rantings of jimmUH

Post Fiend
    the orc "upgrade" is terrible
    the DE downgrade, i seen something of that nature coming
    gnome changes...no comment

i am still waiting for avians and undead come back, hopefully they are working on bringing those 2 races in to the coming ages
    -Zack-

"There are no women on the internet, only men, FBI agents and Chris Hansen."

Baby who wants to love me sexy uh?
    Baby are you ready to lick me sexy uh uh?
    Take off your shoes and suck me sexy!
    Baby we’re naked and we’re humpin’ sexy!

Enthusiast
    And nothing to elves again,guess 50% of the server will play elf next age since their by far the best race

for orc:
    I prefer 0/6 def specs than 6/0 off specs, almost all orc player only attack with elites, making better off specs will only make it very very very little better. Seriously, orc needs more boosts, it's the least used race this age!!

for DE:
    I think it's suitable, they are too powerfull

for elfes:
    they are too powerfull too

addition:
    I kinda bored with only this 6 races, why won't u make more races, like maybe 2 more?

/me yawns
    "Oops..."

I Like the war changes and their concern about not messing up ppl attack times.
    The rest suck!Bring Faerys back instead of DE!We need a Female Character!
    Omac Needs to Study The Races More before making changes...Orc off specs 6 it Wont matter Much.

a faery doesnt have to be female :'(

and humans can b female...

lol elves? yessiree :D

the DE might have been made more pwoerful with these changes, the 15% less losses when attacked, with guard stations could make it very easy to run very low defense and not lose too much land\pezzies w\e in a war ect. they can then have moe units designated to offense....

bringing that up.... what they should have done was nerf the attack power(like they did) and then given them like+10% pezzie births or somthing...
    Anzac ftw

Post Fiend
    in my mind, they are all female.
    -Zack-

"There are no women on the internet, only men, FBI agents and Chris Hansen."

Baby who wants to love me sexy uh?
    Baby are you ready to lick me sexy uh uh?
    Take off your shoes and suck me sexy!
    Baby we’re naked and we’re humpin’ sexy!

now they went and changed it, i suppose the orc upgrades are good id go orc war hero if i was going to do it since those credits buy leets now, might as well get more... that is a good update i think...

and the improved defensive specalist is more fo what they needed. now i am indeed considering to play orc this age... conflicted between human and orc now... question is can i make orc a good theif, as i need to play a hybrid and dont much like making towers as well as guilds.
    Anzac ftw

Thread Information