Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Israel caught lying again, commits war crimes

Forum Addict

Israel caught lying again, commits war crimes

After weeks of denying that it used white phosphorus in the heavily populated Gaza Strip, Israel finally admitted yesterday that the weapon was deployed in its offensive.

The incident in question is thought to be the firing of phosphorus shells at a UN school in Beit Lahiya in the northern Gaza Strip on January 17. The weapon is legal if used as a smokescreen in battle but it is banned from deployment in civilian areas. Pictures of the attack show Palestinian medics fleeing as blobs of burning phosphorus rain down on the compound.
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5575070.ece

January 5 The Times reports that telltale smoke has appeared from areas of shelling. Israel denies using phosphorus

January 8 The Times reports photographic evidence showing stockpiles of white phosphorus (WP) shells. Israel Defence Forces spokesman says: “This is what we call a quiet shell – it has no explosives and no white phosphorus”

January 12 The Times reports that more than 50 phosphorus burns victims are taken into Nasser Hospital. An Israeli military spokesman “categorically” denies the use of white phosphorus

January 15 Remnants of white phosphorus shells are found in western Gaza. The IDF refuses to comment on specific weaponry but insists ammunition is “within the scope of international law”

January 16 The United Nations Relief and Works Agency headquarters are hit with phosphorus munitions. The Israeli military continues to deny its use

January 21 Avital Leibovich, Israel’s military spokeswoman, admits white phosphorus munitions were employed in a manner “according to international law”

January 23 Israel says it is launching an investigation into white phosphorus munitions, which hit a UN school on January 17. “Some practices could be illegal but we are going into that. The IDF is holding an investigation concerning one specific unit and one incident” Source: Times database

And here is how a suicide bomber is recruited:

Sabah Abu Halima, who lost her husband and four of her nine children in attacks on Gaza, prays for revenge and dreams of killing herself among Israelis
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5567396.ece

As we see, Israel are once again caught lying. There were also caught lying about the reason for the UN school bombing, claiming there was Hamas inside the school. The UN condemns it and says no Hamas were at the school.

What did Israel gain on this massacre? They didn't achieve anything, except destroying even more infrastructure, butchering civilians and boosting the ranks of Hamas. This woman and others like her will hate Israel even more fiercely, and will turn to Hamas.
    ABS vs Rangers

Why do you even bother with the world, you stupid fool?
    We live in scandinavia. We're immune to war, and their effects, because without us as their allies, the rest of the world won't have any bullets or missiles to shoot at each other.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Forum Addict
    We're immune right now, but in the future, we might get overrun by fanatic Christians, muslims or jews.(the latter is not very likely)

Religion should be banned.
    ABS vs Rangers

I'm a Taoist ... O_D Where's my role.

If you're so fearful of being overrun by muslims enforcing sharia laws, you should probably be a lot more supportive of the war against hamas, as it is directed and funded by iran and forces radical islamic views from the moment it violently overthrew fatach in gaza..

Funny, Yasser Abed himself, a ranking palestinian official in the west bank, was interviewed by a lebanese paper and said he's sorry the israeli attack stopped, and that hamas is bad for everyone.

Seems it's bad for you too stoffi.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i08L09V0_sg

Problem is of course you have bull**** for a brain, so you don't think twice about outright ignoring things hamas themselves are publically saying because it doesn't fit with whatever passes for thoughts when your brain is made of bull****, i guess.
    Last edited by Lightzy; 26-01-2009 at 21:53.

I bet the danish give Hamas aid.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightzy View Post
    If you're so fearful of being overrun by muslims enforcing sharia laws, you should probably be a lot more supportive of the war against hamas, as it is directed and funded by iran and forces radical islamic views from the moment it violently overthrew fatach in gaza..

Funny, Yasser Abed himself, a ranking palestinian official in the west bank, was interviewed by a lebanese paper and said he's sorry the israeli attack stopped, and that hamas is bad for everyone.

Seems it's bad for you too stoffi.

Problem is of course you have bull**** for a brain, so you don't think twice about outright ignoring things hamas themselves are publically saying because it doesn't fit with whatever passes for thoughts when your brain is made of bull****, i guess.

Didn't you know? Israel made Hamas, not Iran.

Hamas wants freedom for the palestinians, and their own country. They were elected democratically, and we need to respect that. Respect them, and they will respect you.
    And don't give me some bs about them being terrorists, they haven't bombed a fraction of the civilians Israel have massacred, on purpose.
    Both parts target civilians, which is obviously not acceptable.

As we see, the palestinians are driven in Hamas' arms, which is excactly what Israel wants. If they are all radical, Israel will get more support to whipe them out slowly, while making up lies about this and that.
    ABS vs Rangers

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheech View Post
    Edit: That quote was WAY over the line.

This was excactly what the jews did before they got advanced weapons from USA, so I don't really see how muslims and jews are different.
    Last edited by Mickster; 28-01-2009 at 14:58.
    ABS vs Rangers

Enthusiast
    Jews aren't pure evil. Jews didn't commit the worst atrocity on America since the Japs when America did NOTHING to them. Muslim loving euros like you just don't understand that the world would be a much better place if there were no Muslims.
    Last edited by Mickster; 28-01-2009 at 14:58.

Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Didn't you know? Israel made Hamas, not Iran.

Hamas wants freedom for the palestinians, and their own country. They were elected democratically, and we need to respect that. Respect them, and they will respect you.
    And don't give me some bs about them being terrorists, they haven't bombed a fraction of the civilians Israel have massacred, on purpose.
    Both parts target civilians, which is obviously not acceptable.
    Except that Israel TARGETS Hamas militants, whereas Hamas intentionally tries to kill Israeli civilians. Tell me, if your country had rockets fired at it's civilians hourly, even without any civilian deaths, would you not demand that your government do something about it?

You know, you also forgot to mention that Hamas is sworn to the destruction of Israel. Good luck negotiating with people who don't care about anything but your destruction. See, that's the problem with your statement. In this situation, if you do respect them, they will still try and kill you....

That isn't to say that all Muslims are bad or that the beliefs of Hamas and other Islamic terrorists even signify a portion of the overall beliefs of muslims. There are bad apples in every race/culture/religion/country. Blatantly unfounded racist comments such as those mentioned above are no better than the extremists they condemn.

This was their democratic election process which they took great pains to FILM AND DISTRIBUTE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvSMlPaD_Zo

That's just one, there were a few more but I can't find them anymore..

This is an interview (posted already above) where they pledge to the killing of every jew and murder of everyone in the world basically:

Forget about stoffi, he's a lost cause. I suggest ignoring his threads from now on, which is what I'll be doing.
    To purposefully ignore anything that doesn't fit with your world view is a problem plaguing many stupid, mostly older humans.
    It's hard for them to throw away old patterns, no matter how false they are.

this is why organized religion is evil. especially the catholics.

Regular
    Alright, at least Stoffi backed up his arguements. You can't say that an entire people are damned men and woman and deserve to die. That sounds pretty extremist to me. If you do any reserch and talk to any muslims you'll quickly realize they are a very peaceful people.

As for 'raping goats' and '7 year olds', well I'm christian, and I don't know if you have been watching any news lately but our priests are some times not any better. These type of situations exist in the world and are not isolated events with certain people/religions.

Stoffi has very good points, and the idea of forums is not for blatent flaming, they are for discussion. I believe it was Voltaire who said, "I may not agree with what you are saying, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it."

Regular
    Also, a little thought on Pearl Harbour. I'm not sure this applies to anything, but didn't the US pull their aircraft carrier out of Pearl Habour a day or two before the jap's struck? You go "What does that have to do with anything?" Well they pulled the aircraft carrier out by itself, undefended. Being the most expensive piece of military equipment, that just is not heard of. It makes you think sometimes, perhaps the American's wanted to test the bomb, and knew of it ahead of time. Or maybe they didn't. However, when you bring up Pearl Harbour you tend to wonder, why a non military target was nuked afterwords.......

Regular
    Bring up Pearl Harbor, you can check that Australia had informed USA prior to attack about a large fleet from Japan. Conspiracy theories are often stupid but quite a few amount in regards to US wars... wmd`s, lies, etc

And yes all religions are bad things because of their belief structure.
    Just following it more as a guidance without god figure is much healthier.

Thread Information