Many seems to have trouble making trades work properly getting errors. My kingdom have done trades this round with no errors at all, its been flawless and I?ve helped others making it successful without having to wait for OMAC to look into it.
So here is what I?ve told people to do. Basicly what makes the difference is usually the last part in #4 in the trade out section
Note: I am NOT a moderator and this guide is written\made solely on own experience with the trade system, including my own kingdom and helping others and this is NOT a guarantee that your trade will work, but its worth a shot ? I have yet to receive any message or notifications of errors by people using this.
Monarch:
1) login to master account
2) enter monarch section
3) generate trade code
4) double click the code and mark all, then copy it
5) provide the ?trade out? section to the person that is going to trade out
6) give the ?trade in? section to the person that is going to trade in
Trade out:
1) Please login to your master account(don't login to the game itself)
2) provide your monarch with your game account username (is found right under ?owner? on the game account line
3) click on the "edit" button on the line for your wol account
4) Enter this trade code in the "trade code" section:
[insert trade code here]
Then click the "update trade code" button
The code should then disappear. But to be sure, please re-enter it and don't click anything, just logout
Note: the last part is important, each time my kingdom did that no errors occurred, and we?ve used up our trade codes.
Trade in:
1) login to or create a master account and create a new WoL account IF you already don?t have one
2) click the edit button on the WoL game account line
3) in the section right above of ?Province Sitting?, fill in the username provided by your soon to be monarch, and the trade code he\she also provided
4) check the box to give your old province to your soon to be old monarch if you feel to do so
5) click the trade-in button
Whoiila u should be in
If this doesn?t work, I guess you should fill in their support form at:
http://utopia.swirve.com/support_form/feedback.php
Happy trading J