10% farms
    15% Tg
    15% rax
    15% hospitals
    10% guilds
    5% towers
    10% WT
    10% stables

Forget about getting ambushed with war hero,you will train back your lost leets + more with the über orc abilty and building credits is also nice,3 raw tpa + 10% WT should give enough def against rogues,and just wait til you can start learning people with 30% gains...

Will this work with 14+ orcs in a medicore kd?

Post Fiend
    it may work (but your buildings can be perfected). despite the change, warrior i think will be a better choice for orcs (they still get -15% attack time and -50% land lost in ambush). and in war, the credits you get will be quite enough to keep your offense.

comments on your buildings: you dont need stables (they are ineffective for Orcs, a tg+forts combo will give better numbers; also horses makes you even more "ambushable").

Regular
    dragons will be deadly : (

Post Fiend
    10% homes
    10% farms
    15% Tg
    15% rax
    15% hospitals
    10% guilds
    5% towers
    10% WT
    10% stables
    too much of a rainbow imo... plus, where is your income? maybe something like:

7% farms
    15% banks
    22% TG
    20% rax
    10% guilds
    7% towers
    10% WT
    5% stables

with WH you will may not need as many hospitals bc of increased creds, right? go stronger on military strength and speed, banks will give you income to help train.

Enthusiast
    You're going to want hospitals no matter what personality you choose, credits only cover your losses at about 50% normally which is why Elves who use specs can keep their troops without hospitals.

The orc/warhero will want enough hospitals to protect 25% of his troop losses so he can use credits to keep his elites. That means he will want somewhere between 10-15% hospitals.

Post Fiend
    too much of a rainbow imo... plus, where is your income? maybe something like:
    i beg to differ.. banks are only good if your not being overpopped or taken down.. hospitals effectively keep your troops rather than just planning on training them.. and therefore you can use your credits on elites... the stables are unnecessary yes, but adding banks makes it more rainbow if u ask me.. hospitals work best for orc id say... plus, no homes? yikes
    You remind me of Babe Ruth's gay brother, Gabe Ruth.

This is my strat that I will be using next age for Orc Warhero

8% Homes
    7% Farms
    20% Barracks
    10% Training Grounds
    15% Hospitals
    10% Guilds
    7% Towers
    15% Banks
    8% Watch Towers

Never used stables even as an Elf, I much rather putting those building in TGs or barracks.

Never had too much trouble attacking without stables. Orc always has the opportunity to cast Aggression and use up all spare soldiers for a 2/0 off spec if needed.

Regular
    Jobolob,

"Never used stables even as an Elf, I much rather putting those building in TGs or barracks."

You must be a TM. lol...

I am being serious I have never used stables as an attacker, and *I* always end up in top 3 hitters for the Kingdom in war.

??? So I dont see how it can be too much of a bad thing.

Last war we had I managed 8 succesful Uniqs, Vespertine (who is on forums too) got 9 and one other member of the Kingdom got 9. I also hit for most acres of the Kingdom. 831 acres, though it was only + 3 hundred something, cant really remember.

You can laugh all you want but its always worked for me.

9% farms
    18% Tg
    18% rax
    18% hospitals
    15% guilds
    7% towers
    15% WT

i would run this strat to hit hard and fast and keep your troops alive ... as you are growing and have land being built you never have a fully built strat in a war. so to focus on the main things only makes the most sense. plus focus your science on war gains as much as you can.

homes to me never mack sense. 10% of 1k acreas is 100 acraes at 8 people is 800 people translate that to military at 70% draft is 560 more army. focusing your build is better then a few hundred more troops

just my 2 cents i hope it helps

Enthusiast
    He said he didn't use stables not he didn't use horses but horses really don't add much to a 8/2 unit with 1.50+ OME bonuses.

I haven't used stables since they dropped in # of horses they could hold.

homes to me never mack sense
    homes are about lowering total jobs so that you are closer to 100% raw BE, has little to do with +8 people per acre.

Post Fiend
    Homes also help in war to prevent underpop and stabilize economy-can be very useful depending on the situation.

Jobolob,

"Never used stables even as an Elf, I much rather putting those building in TGs or barracks."

You must be a TM. lol...
    dont use stables with orc ...is not use for them. you can use that bunch of land much much better.
    the reason i advise u to not use them is quite obviosly : their great elites !

I am not going to use stables, read above strat that I will be using...

It was xian_kgx telling me to use stables, and clearly I must be a noob, since everyone is agreeing with me that they would be worthless with Orc, and are not *even* that *essential* for Elf Warrior, you can get away without running them.

Postaholic
    Are we sure Orc's elite credits will be the same as other races spec credits? I doubt they will gain the same as the rest, that would be insane :/

Thread Information