Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: DE/Artisan

Enthusiast
    I was running 0.5-1% towers last age as a DE and providing my mates 20k+ runes a day. so yeah DE running towers is not a bad idea.

Regular
    you dont need towers to keep em safe :-P
    I kept runes for our elves last age all the time they aided me before war(before wave actually), and i aided them back threwout the war.

Was pretty funny how often people automatically skip DE's for runes.

But like i'm trying to say dont need towers to do that you can just bank em

greenie, I thought of that before actually. And tried running 2% towers for awhile to send away to kd-mates. My theory was that you were going to invest in magic sci anyways, so may as well benefit from the rune production increase.

It was a total waste. I produced maybe 15-20k runes per day at 1500 acres. That's 1 rob towers :(

Totally not worth it
    It is actually an excellent idea to run Towers as Dark Elf and all Dark Elves should do so - unless of course the kingdom is full of them. I remember the last age my kingdom went whoring, we had 20 Dark Elves and 5 Gnomes, the Dark Elves had high Channeling and they could feed the Gnomes enough runes that these did not even run Towers despite being using Paradise every hour.

It actually brings the game to a completely different level, where you do not consider 25*100% land but 2500% land instead (OK, not that much, but it works for Armouries, Banks, Towers and Farms, anything that can be aided).

I have run a small amount of towers as Dark Elf to feed our elves. It works out great.

Another thing that is really good to due is steal the runes as a A/M.
    I can get anywhere from 70000-100000 runes blowing 100% stealth and sending only 300-500 thieves so my casualties are minimal.

Get the Elves first and then Dwarfs, Orcs etc.
    Gamer4Life

If the Survey is to be believed there are currently 56 people who find the DE/Artisan combo to be useful. I still wonder every age about what the people who play Dwarf/Rogue are trying to do. I want to find one of them in-game and talk some sense into them.

Thread Information