Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Orc/Warhero build

Orc/Warhero build

i could use couple ideas for a building strat for an Orc/Warhero. This is my first age in about 3 years that i'll be an Orc, and with all the changes that have happened i can't really use my old strat. I'm would like to have some thievery power if thats possible. hopefully 3.5-4 raw tpa and +50% crime sci from learn attacks.

thanx in advance!

jesus christ.. u must be kidding with us... Orc/Warhero is really weak on T/M... all the other races are better to use as hybrids..

but hey.. I guess you mean u wanna be a heavy attacker but you rather be weaker on the mageside than the thieveryside..

well duh! i said absolutely nothing about being a T/M! i'm planning on being an A/t (thats a heavy attacker with some thievery). i also said nothing about having a strong magic side.

Post Fiend
    i fail to understand how orc can be weak at T or M...

If you choose to run the same offense as the other races then you have more pop for thieves and wizards. Chuck in 15% homes and you're laughing.

agreed. i find thief more fun, so thats why i chose A/t

anway, back to some tips on warring build strats. i don't need a beginning strat, but a warring/OOW strat

use

farms.
    homes.
    TG's
    Rax
    Hosps.
    TD's.
    Banks.

steal some horses if u want to add offense..

hmm.. banks might not be needed with high % of hosps.. elite credits and faster training.. if u play short war u can always steal money if u want some extra for anything..

3-4 raw tpa, rape some humans to get high crime sci, use TD's and u might to do some good dmg.. i'll give u that much...

I also thought of going Orc/Warhero this age but I didn't see any use of it in a ghetto kd that im residing in. no backup whatsoever .

Banned
    As an orc warhero your main strategy is to have the ability to train elites with credits to work with the ability to gain +50% more credits. The key to get the most out of using this strategy is to reduces the troops you losing in battle and max gains. As an orc warhero your secondary strategy is the +30% more gains. The key in fully utilizing the secondary strategy is to to have a healthy military science while optimizing opa/dpa. The elements to healthy knowledge are: strong econ, and the ability to minimize daily upkeep of your province. Banks and high BE will give one a strong econ. Armories will minimize the daily up keep. Forts and Training grounds will optimize military.

The over all main goal of the orc warhero is to have the primary strategy and secondary strategy working with one another.

When I saw they took away the 0/6 specs. that orcs were going to have I was glad. As it is orc war hero is boarder-lining as being to powerful.

A strong player running orc war hero would have a province that look something like this:
    60% darft
    100% RawBE
    -60% military losses--this can be higher much higher.
    MODME over 120%
    sciences 50bpa (in each)

These are around the minimals that a strong player would keep while playing orc warhero.

Science is a massive bonus to Hybrids T/M roles, thats why Orc has tended to be left behind.

With improved learns they stand a decent chance now.

Post Fiend
    Orc's have to be utilized as, like vines said, a primary attacker.. you live and breathe attacking.. with the increase in learn gains and the racial bonus, i would try running my province directly through attacking..

meaning, economic advatanges through plunders, science effort through learns, and growth through TM.. personally i wouldn't try to do too much in terms of thieving, i would concentrate on protecting my province rather then trying to be a threatening one (in terms of thievery).
    You remind me of Babe Ruth's gay brother, Gabe Ruth.

If orc runs armouries instead of banks, which maximises the benefis of plunder, then he SHOULD be thieving for GC as well.

Stealth is wasted if your not using it, even to steal minimal amounts of GC. You can easily double your hourly income through stealing random GC from random low tpa players and inactives in small doses.

Post Fiend
    Ishandra's right. Use up that stealth. Ive been a dwarf before and still managed to steal gc or runes... stealth is there, so use it...

also a tip, if your very picky with your numbers, keep about 2.25 tpa heading into war if your planning on doing some thieving that might require losses.. i feel much better dropping from 2.25 to 2tpa, then from 2tpa to 1.75tpa
    You remind me of Babe Ruth's gay brother, Gabe Ruth.

ok, thanx for the tips for how to play guys. there were a lot of things i wasn't thinking of.

but is there anymore input in my building strat? there is really only 1 person who gave me some buildings to use, and i'm pretty sure that strat is for war only(since no guilds to get up to 1wpa)

Thread Information