Thread: 20 Hour Logout Bonus

20 Hour Logout Bonus

In order to reap the 20 hour logout bonus on the first day of protection, must a player log into their province at least once when time has started, or can I stay out of my province from now, through the start of time, past 20 hours, and still reap the 20 hour logout bonus, even though I have never been online while time was moving?

Enthusiast
    No, you must log in once the game has actually started. You can also only get this bonus in February YR0, so if you log in on the 1st, thinking you'll get a bonus on the 21st, you'll be disappointed.

Log in anytime from 1st-4th -- then log in back on the 1st Feb for the 20hr bonus.

dillbert is correct

Post Fiend
    Also for those of you that start late, or log in late to check things. You can log in for the frst 12 hours of the game then log out and be available for the bonus also on the 25th hour. Some kings like to see if ppl post things of relevance and look things over for the frst 12 hours and check activity levels and growth of kingdoms on the same island. You get the 12 hours bonus with logins for 12 hours.

Also u can wait 4 hos and still get ur 20 hour bonus as long as it is the next day. Good luck to everyone this age!!

Sir Postalot
    i just want to see how many "OMG NO 20/12 HR BONUS, BUG!!!!" posts there are this age =P

Thread Information