Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF Mickster

vines your interpretation of the dwarf penalty on thievery ops and WTs effectiveness is dead wrong, that's all there is to it. You really need to stop giving people false information. I will no longer insult you, but I will discredit you at every opportunity until you cease to do it.
    S E C R E T S

vines, you're horribly wrong about just about everything. It's quite an accomplishment.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

THANK YOU MIKE!!!!

"Dude *looks at the ground and shakes his*
    100 is the same 1. And 1/92 just means .92.
    I'll break it down.
    A hundredth in decimal form looks like this .01. A hundredth in fraction form looks like this 1/100. So if the science formula is this 1/92gc. In decimal form 1/92gc looks like this
    However we do not even need a formula. The one in the fraction “1/92gc” represents one book. So for every book you learn 92% of that book is related into net worth. 92% of 1 is .92. So for every book one learns .92gc will be added to one’s net worth. Now all one has to do to figure out how much net worth his or her science will add is: .92 * the number of books he or she has."

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Where is that guy validation, I want him to read this and see who he's defending!
    Last edited by DHaran; 02-02-2009 at 22:36.
    S E C R E T S

Banned
    I was warned for that. I haven't done something like that science. The things I am say about the dwarf's tpa are not wrong.

You do something like that EVERY time you post vines, EVERY SINGLE POST.

And yes you are wrong, dwarf thievery penalty has no effect what-so-ever on WTs, and there is no 30% fail rate on ops, you can ask anyone who knows anything about this game, and they will tell you the same.

But it doesn't matter because you don't listen, you are always wrong and you will never learn, and it's a waste of time to try to help you. It's really quite sad.
    S E C R E T S

Banned
    The bonuses one gets from wts and td are less effective because the dwarf's tpa is less effective.

NO NO NO FALSE FALSE FALSE!!! FFS LISTEN! WTs are NOT affecting by the penalty, because WTs have NOTHING to do with thievery effectiveness. Effectiveness relates to tpa nothing more. This means ur tpa is modified by 70%

3 raw tpa
    50% sci bonus
    30% TD bonus
    -30% race penalty means:

3*1.5*1.3*.7 = 4.095 mod tpa, which has NOTHING to do with WTs!!! And then after that, the enemy tpa and any WTs/spells and such is what cause failed ops, NOT the dwarf penalty. LISTEN TO ME, I AM RIGHT, YOU ARE WRONG, PLEASE LEARN FROM THIS.
    S E C R E T S

Whoo! Woo! 100
    Vines, your awesomeness is blinding.

Enthusiast
    This thread has nothing to do with vines. I don't want it to get closed due towards overzealous modding as well. If you want to continue the original topic make a new thread.

I think the community is more curious about why the original thread was closed rather than a flame fest.

the modding only occurred because that guy validation reported me Cheech, u can blame him.
    S E C R E T S

Banned
    DHaran who is saying wt are affected by tpa. I'm not. I'll say it once more the dwarf's tpa is effective so wt will be less effective. Take your time and think about it. No where in that statement did I say wts are affected by tpa.

Dwarf WTs are MORE effective than any other race, because of BE bonus, you could not be any more wrong, and the fact that you can't see it is beyond sad.

You just said tpa doesnt affect WTs, yet you also say the WTs are less effective, you make no sense vines, none whatsoever. Dwarf penalty bonus mods tpa, now if tpa doesnt affect WTs, how are they less effective? You are living in your own little world of insanity...
    Last edited by DHaran; 02-02-2009 at 23:11.
    S E C R E T S

Banned
    We are not taking about BE. We are talking about the fact that wt will give less benefits because a dwarf's tpa is less. DHaran this is true there is no way around it.

I tell you one thing. Vines does not disappoint

:)
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

Thread Information