Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF Mickster

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    Howerver when dealing with provinces with the same modtpa the dwarf will always be at a disadvantage and thus watch towers will be less useful.
    Epic.

Are you actually thinking of Thieves Dens rather than Watch towers? Have you confused yourself? Or is it a one man campaign to confuse everyone else?

Banned
    Nope I was talking about wts but the same goes for tds.

Post Fiend
    Watchtowers will be less useful?
    Your just an idiot-sorry.
    You see in the internal affairs section how it says watchtowers give XX chance of catching thieves?
    You will catch thieves that often(from you WT) no matter what your TPA is, doesnt matter if it is 0 or 25, WT are the same.
    Yes, with high TPA you will ALSO catch them more often from having a good amount of thieves-but the watchtowers remain unchanged.

Yes more are joining my anti-vines crusade!

vines do you find it strange nobody EVER agrees with anything you say? It isn't a coincidence, you are just always wrong.
    S E C R E T S

Post Fiend
    DHaran - are you and vines beginning your own love and hate relationship, like that of Catwalk and VT2?? Lol.

Vines does give people a lot of bad info though.
    The World is out there. We are stuck inside Here.

Banned
    All the advice I give is good. I tell people to use lots of homes, good advice. I tell to keep 100% rawBE, good advice. Those are the two most common things I tell people and it's good advice.

The stuff I say is good advice and the people that study the examples I put up and carefully read over my advice and put it to work in their own province find there province a cut above the rest.

There are many people that agree with me they just don't get crazy and start talking sh*t such as the way you guys do.

The last age a kingdom got worked by another kingdom using my type of strategy and now one of the guys from the kingdom that got worked asked me to join there kingdom. When the guy asked me I was like is this guy for real?

Post Fiend
    Mickster better break out the stops, this thread is turning into the other one ;P

remember that preachy idiot that bursted into the suggestions board with really lame, stupid and very lengthy suggestions. I'm beginning to think him and vines are the same guy. If that is true, then vines is the genuine article (meaning he's not just a fool, but nuts too).
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

TrulyHeroic now I remember the name

(btw if I'm right, then vines never really left the boards, he just switched names and went to suggestions instead)
    Last edited by freemehul; 03-02-2009 at 12:05.

Ezzerland
    Vines, How many experienced players are required to correct you before you are capable of listening to them?

@ezzerland

the answer should be easy:
    INFINITE

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    NO NO NO FALSE FALSE FALSE!!! FFS LISTEN! WTs are NOT affecting by the penalty, because WTs have NOTHING to do with thievery effectiveness. Effectiveness relates to tpa nothing more. This means ur tpa is modified by 70%. LISTEN TO ME, I AM RIGHT, YOU ARE WRONG, PLEASE LEARN FROM THIS.

I fell out of my chair at work laughing so hard! Dharan's head must have exploded after this!

ugh don't remind me...

by the way, go support our new effort to get a warning attached to vines nick, in the 'should vines be banned poll' thread in GT
    S E C R E T S

Ezzerland
    and while you're at it, have a brutal jolt experience!

/joke

by the way can we move this to GT? It's a great thread so don't delete it :P
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information