Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: WTF Mickster

It fits perfectly here.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Post Fiend
    Red Mist IS the talk of Utopia.

He sure was, until everyone razed his ass, and made him defect into Omega.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Banned
    These so called experienced players are just wanna-bes. The less tpa one has they less affective they are. For example if a person has 0 tpa but they have 50% watch towers the watch tower will not help any. It's a fact. Right now I'm like lol because it seems to me you "experienced" players seem to think if you put up lots of wts with little or no tpa that will protect you. Well you're wrong.

Durr, durr - I am vines, defender of all false information! Champion of half-truths! Guardian of gnome/artisans!

I am your new Utopia!

Yes, vines - watchtowers help, even if you have 0 TPA versus 999999999999999999999999, because they impose an auto-fail.
    Auto-fails are checked before the game compares TPA to TPA.

Shut up, and go die.

Banned
    That can not be the case because I have opped province with high wts and with 3-4mod and I did not fail. Even if that's the case I would be failing some of the times however I was not.

You never had 3-4 mod TPA in the first place.
    Go away.

really? yet when you were elite and "unbreakable" taunted both your kingdom and VT2's didnt another gnome....smaller mind you come through and sack your province.....

and didnt you immediately defect afterwards?
    Taking back the InternetClickME

First, he taunted me.
    One of our dark elves saw he had stuff out, so he hit vines. Vines sent me a message, saying I'd 'hurt the red mist.'

A bit after that, he hit one of our fat orcs, and declared victory.

Late in the age, almost at the end, his queen contacted me.
    After that, it all turned to razes, razes, some more razes, and a few traditional marches.
    Vines ended up in Omega, and we haven't seen any intel from his province since.

Banned
    . . . .
    Last edited by vines; 03-02-2009 at 20:09. Reason: no need to post

Good idiot.
    Now, back in the box with you.

Post Fiend
    Well, I would like to see vines prove everyone wrong. I submit that he should give weekly updates on his new prov this age.

Post Fiend
    WTs are NOT affecting by the penalty, because WTs have NOTHING to do with thievery effectiveness.
    This is the most accurate thing i've heard all day, DHaran easily makes his point clear and understandable... but DHaran, vines is just trying to point out that HE believes dens and tpa are more effective in the long run.. thats his opinion so we all have to deal with that. but DHaran your right.. wt's have nothing to do with thievery effectiveness, and being a dwarf, it makes sense to use wt's because of the BE bonus, end of story

btw, mickster, it is quite noobish closing that thread.. the most aggressive word in that whole thread was the word 'cry'... you allow 'VT2 vs. catwalk' threads but don't allow DHaran and vines to battle it out over and actual utopia issue rather than a 'im the best in the forum' thread.. terrible.
    You remind me of Babe Ruth's gay brother, Gabe Ruth.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Kingdoms
    Legends of Zork
    Utopia
    Earth
    Did you bother to read my reasons for closing that thread?
    Cuimhnichibh air na daoine bho'n d'thainig sibh

Post Fiend
    If y'all can't play nice, then don't play at all.
    is this it?
    You remind me of Babe Ruth's gay brother, Gabe Ruth.

Thread Information