Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Petrified Recruiting

IMO post by Mother was on topic. If I would've considering joining, his post would for sure make me reconsider the decision.

Postaholic
    Mother, you deliberately released all your def in war vs Fratzia, allowing their chained provinces to get back in the fight and giving them 1k acres they wouldn't have had otherwise, screwing the rest of the kd of the win we deserved at the time. As of the time we removed you, about 36 hours later and 10 hours into the EoW CF, you still had no def, and had none in training. You'll have to forgive me if I laugh at anyone daft enough to be taking your word as gospel here.

Meantime, we had just lost 3 players due to RL reasons at the time that player opped you, and we were depserately trying hard to recruit for them. So the decision was made to keep that player around for a little to give us some time to find a replacement or two before we kicked/killed him.

Congrats on posting when you only know half the story, people. Well, not even that
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

In the end people forget about the lose of a player, sometimes it just doesnt work out and every one has stories with unhappy endings of players leaving etc.

As for Pertrified, and having been in 3 other kingdoms to compare i do like the fact that

- Everyone is active
    - Everyone turns up for a wave on time
    - Everyone uses IRC
    - The king even sends me sms updates of how things are going during the day

Definately a very professional kingdom that you learn quite a lot from during your time there.

Post Fiend
    Please don't create double treads. We know you are recruiting.

Tx :)
    Last edited by Mirage; 06-03-2009 at 19:18.
    This is a game, not a job...

Postaholic
    The new thread was created to advertise two new openings, as all the old ones were filled. Also, we have updated our criteria
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Thread Information