Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Petrified Recruiting

Postaholic

Petrified Recruiting

Petrified is a T30 NW kd that is looking to strengthen it's warring ability this age without compromising it's ranking. We are a member of the Knights Templar Alliance, which means we are bound by the Code of Ethics and the stated goals of that alliance. If you like to screw others over or spend the entire age honor/land-whoring or warring (as in focusing on one or the other, and not both), this is not the kd for you.

We are a relatively relaxed kd, so long as people follow the rules and orders given by the council. We enjoy having a joke and a jab at each other, but when it comes time to be serious, we expect our members to be able to knuckle down and focus.

The ideal applicant will demonstrate:

- Strong game experience
    - Regular IRC activity, with idling when not at the computer
    - Strong in-game activity, including army in=out, and attendance for waves
    - Willingness to follow orders in war and out
    - A good sense of humor
    - Previous SKD experience a bonus, but not mandatory

To apply, please PM me, or stop by #petrified on IRC and speak to Allanon or Ghostman
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Postaholic
    We have just had a slot open up again after an incident where we had to remove one of our players. Please contact me if you meet the criteria and are interested
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~

Was this incident bloody and cruel?
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Postaholic
    very
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~

Post Fiend
    Was the removed player the person, who applied after your recruitment last week?

Insinuating nothing, just curious :P
    This is a game, not a job...

Postaholic
    No. This player who was removed was a long-time player for our kd (4 ages) who decided to leave the kingdom in a very big way and screw the rest of us over in the process
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~

Post Fiend
    OK. Tx.

Don't doubt you lads recover quickly :)

Good luck with the recuitment!

I know a spot just opened up. :) To replace me.

Tis a great KD, you will learn a lot and tis a good KD to be in.

Unless of course Ghostman doesnt like you. Then life there isnt so great.

gman is cool u just need to be a little smart and don;t piss him off
    Welcome to the Psycho Circus \m/ I'll be sending you all to HELL!

lol, well that is a recomendation, tis a nice bloke but if you annoy him your gone. Fair and just. nice.

Lets see my situation:
    Allanon was in trouble had too many spots to fill after EOA leavings.
    Brought in Gman for his contacts
    One of his contacts is his little brother
    Little brother asked for aid in aid thread, saying that he couldnt earn any money, he DE/rogue
    I was same race/personality, gave him his money he asked for and said that if he needed help to contact me
    He in full war strat, me not he opped me, full wave
    According to Code in KD, you intra your fellow provs your out.
    Allanon then decided to keep him in due to didnt want to lose Gman

Basically when it comes down to it, KT leader doesnt follow his own rules, dishonours his clan and provs by not keeping to the rules. From that day I had trouble staying in the KD.

Enthusiast
    Any alliance kingdom is going to be an over glorified ghetto that just muscles its way to the top with their minions. The only alliance this doesn't apply to is ABS; they are actually good.

Postaholic
    Cheech, I don't "muscle my way to the top". In fact, last age I can only think of one occasion where we actually took any action on an alliance level, and that was where one of our kd's was in a quad-hostile. All I did was send out 3 messages, and they moved on, leaving our alliance's kd to war the 4th in a legit 1v1

And Mother, that is not quite accurate. Ghostman had already acknowledged he'd done a stupid thing and deserved the boot for it. I said I needed to find a replacement before I could kick him out. Unfortunately, it was some time before we were able to find a replacement, as it was quite close to SoA when this happened. This delayed it somewhat, and a couple of weeks later, the player in question left on his own, making his removal unnessacery
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~

I am sorry Allanon, I misread the Code of Conduct that you posted. I took "instant dismissal" as straight away not we shall wait a couple of weeks before doing anything and and other weak excuses like that. *smacks head* How silly am I.
    I know I stuffed up in our last war, big time. No comments from you at the time, no questions or ordering for me to fix it asap, just merely death.
    Like I said before your bowing down to Ghostman, lets be serious he is now the real leader of KT. No honour what so ever.

Postaholic
    Ghostman is not the leader of KT and has no say whatsoever in the affairs of the alliance. He is the coleader of my kingdom. The limit of his power there is what I let him do. And yes, in the case of that particular player, I had to make an exception due to unusual circumstances

Now, Mother, if you don't mind, may I please suggest you bring up any grievances you have with me in PM as is appropriate, and not in our recruiting thread, where they are off-topic

Back on-topic, all positions are now full. However, please do not hesitate to register interest, as positions do come up over the age, and those who have already registered interest at the time will be the first ones contacted for interviews when that happens :)
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~

Post Fiend
    Sorry to say Allanon, but Mother's comments are on-topic.

One can advertise here for his kd, and (try to) recruit people, who fit in the kd.
    However, also the players who consider applying for your "T30 NW kd" have the right to know what "environment" they are going to, don't they?

Mother gave an insight of that environment...

As such, pretty on-topic imo :)

Thread Information