Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Petition for the Outcome of this Age

Regular

Petition for the Outcome of this Age

Well there was a load of exploitation, a load of people getting screwed by trying and then retrying to train their elite credits as orc, in which we lost all of our gc, some of us got hammered big time, especially with our OOP plans. Now orc gets nerfed for the first wave, and really nerfed if they lost their GC to training elites with their credits.

I know a petition will create an uproar, so this thread will be flame bait, but so be it. They need to hear what the majority want done.

I vote for complete reset, I really don't think I'll play if the game is not reset. Personally, I am completely down now that I know this bug has been exploited, and the fact that I get double screwed for being an orc, and for losing the gc I needed to rebuild land for war.

So......

My Vote: Age Reset

Post Fiend
    reset.

Age of Failure
    -Zack-

"There are no women on the internet, only men, FBI agents and Chris Hansen."

Baby who wants to love me sexy uh?
    Baby are you ready to lick me sexy uh uh?
    Take off your shoes and suck me sexy!
    Baby we’re naked and we’re humpin’ sexy!

i see a baby crying, so what? lifes unfair, deal with it. cant have everything ur way princess.

If possible, reverse hr back 1 hr. if not, oh well, continue on.

Rollback, As suggested first day of out or protection is ruined, simply rollback to before out of protection and do a 24 hours freeze time. No need to restart everything just this error/bug

Regular
    Didn't effect me specifically, but after the exploitation, I think a reset or at least a rollback to pre-OOP is in order

Forum Fanatic
    Removing unwanteds and already have 1 gone. its 1 attack. the age isnt over because of 1 attack.no need to reset because it didnt just effect 1 kingdom.

rollback is fine.. i suppose.. but seeing as this bug was probably abused by 33% of the community. 33% were sleeping and 33% had no offense.

just rough estimates... too many players were affected. i wasn't myself. i somehow trained all my soldiers.. lol but i think it ain't fair that i was able to do that... for free.

Regular
    Reset? You got to be kidding me. Worst idea ever, would actually make me quit.

Regular
    Just fix it already. One more thign to be said for Swirve over OMAC. Mehul stayed and fixed bugs at oop, not go to bed and say the hell with the community.

Post Fiend
    I do not think you guys have put any thought into what you are proposing. Rollback? It is not so simple.

Yes lets all rollback and come OOP have all the intel we took the first minutes OOP plunder the same provinces as before, there would be more exploitation of doing this than what would have occured prior with the orcs.

Think about what your proposing. Yes they made a mistake.. most of the people who are complaining most likely realised the bug, tried to exploit it and got burned.

Suggestion FAIL. Yes i know its my first post in these forums but i felt compelled to post this as what you guys want is not possible.

Regular
    Lol, they are humans, not computerbots...
    And they DID give a temporary solution by giving free spec credits. Now don't say your age is ruined, because it isn't.

Reset is worst thing they can do.. Ppl will be pissed, whine etc :)

Just do same thing that you did with old sci bug if it's possible and it will be fine
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

swanorcolt1 you make good points.

meh just compensate all the orcs somehow... haha.. though they gonna get pooned in the meantime.

now i'm join OMAC and have a sleep.

Regular
    I don't see how hard it would be to just rollback to 1hr before OOP or something.

The attacks aren't such a big deal, but the gold orcs lose trying to use elite credits hurts.

Postaholic
    Either fix it here and now and reinstate the orcs the credits lost, or roll-back to 1 hour before OOP. One way or another, something has to be done

And either fix the damn credits formula once it's all sorted, or restart the age so those of us who got screwed by your piss-poor communication of the changes can actually select a race/pers that isn't totally reliant on your ability to communicate changes to formulas our race-strats are based on
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Thread Information