Thread: Kd looking

Kd looking

Hi there,

We are looking for 2 players to fill the spot in kingdom.

Kingdom is ok, warring ability is nowhere at the usual top 50 kds level. But it has potential to beat most of the rest. We typically engage in 5 or more wars each age. We like to win wars, sometimes we stay small, sometimes bigger, and we have also warred kds with equal or more impressive war win records than ours.

If you like to war for fun and don't give 2 hoots about wanting to be in the official charts, you will like us. We are a group of players who have been with the kd for a number of ages. We understand the requirements and complexities of real life but in war we are committed to try to win each war we get into.

If you are a team player who follows instructions, contributes and communicates with us via msn (and preferably irc in war too) - we want you. We are looking for attackers and hybrids that hit at minimum twice a day in war and pimp their fair share of ops.

It doesn’t matter if you come from a ghetto as long as you fulfil the criteria above and are teachable. It’s ok too if you are an elite/ex-elite player looking for a less intense experience as long as you are not big-headed and understand teamwork and cooperation.

We value trust and teamwork and we don’t want any prima donnas.

If you are interested and think you are a good fit, send me a PM. Thanks.

Hello,

I'd like to apply to your kingdom. I'm looking for a kingdom that has a sense of honor, one that can make me proud to have lead. Yes I have tasted command and admit I cannot go without it, nor can I go without war, because lord help me, I do love it so. I believe in respawning and I'd like to think I've respawned in the game ever since age 1 also known as beta. I do not shy away from strong language and while I use msn as communications, I think less of anyone that uses irc. Irc is for noobs who think they're real men, while in fact they fight like women. I do not tolerate cowards in my kingdom, anyone who is scared in war should shuffle sh*t in Louisiana and stay out of wars entirely. My plan in war is always keep attacking and to never turtle. Generally I like to give hell to the Danes who cheat. Hell I admit I am somewhat of a prima donna, but what I can't stand about you, is that you won't admit it.

yours truly,
    G.S. Patton

P.S. this is a pisstake and not to be taken seriously
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

Hey there! I'm a previously experienced almost exclusive attacker, played 2 times for about 1-2 years each time and I was an active part in my kds. Got involved in leading one time, but for the most part, I kept my head down and troops in the enemy's land :)
    I'm new to this whole Utopia order of things (played it back when it was on the swirve site) but I can get through any changes quickly and adapt to whatever style your kd has. I like warring in a kd where people all work for the best outcome, not trying to screw each other for the sake of politics. I'm not a fanatic but I can get pretty involved if Utopia's half of what it used to be :)

If that sounds fine to you, get in touch and we'll see where it goes. Btw, i prefer mail and messenger(yahoo, skype and such) communication.

i just got back into this game and i usually like to play attackers.
    i usually use aim/msn to contact people.

my username is narutord
    email is rduong061604(at)hotmail.com

Hi aidelan, I am currently an active player in a top 50 kd. I'm looking for an invite for my bf in a different kd. He has not played Utopia before but is an active and excellent hardcore gamer. He really wants to get into the game but cannot find an invite. He's an active and experienced gamer and would have no problems picking up and enjoying this game if he had an invite. His username is Lupinum and his account email is jessman183ny(at)gmail(dot)com. I'm sure he'll make an excellent addition to your kd if given an invite. You can PM me if you'd like more details. Thanks!

Thread Information