Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Would Like To Report

Post Fiend

Would Like To Report

A Kingdom Blah:Blah (as Kingdom Locations are protected) for using unfair naming techniques. As in, they would be difficult to identify and easily mistaken during war times. Please direct me to the place that I can report exactly that Kingdom.

Post Fiend
    Sorry for the double post.

To further clarify: A Kingdom has named each province so similarly that it is extremely difficult to differentiate between them. They have also named themselves similar to the effects of the Anonymity spell. We had massive difficulties with this concept for some ages before and entire Kingdoms were deleted for it back then. OMAC might as well step up to the plate.

Also, still want to know who or where I can report the exact Kingdom I'm talking about.

Look ingame
    There used to be a report cheaters link

OR
    Click Micksters name & send him a PM
    He is a MOD or something
    Have Fun & Prosper

Post Fiend
    Yeah because... Mickster is such a thorough Moderator... I've sent him a PM too... I've done the most I can, but so far, I don't see much of a point.

Mickster responded when you reported me, did he not? So now you complain about the guy who immediately responded to your complaint?

you amuse me
    S E C R E T S

Post Fiend
    Yeah, which sparked another thread of 2x the number of posts and more about incompetence.

Yes but no reportable offenses or rule breaking in that thread, so essentially you could say Mickster completely solved your complaint, and removed everyone from a hostile environment. Anything else you wanna whine about?
    S E C R E T S

Post Fiend
    Is your skull thicker than normal human skull? I've already explained the forum rules that they're MEANT to be upholding and that you have also broken:

"Insults, flames, and attacks on other individuals or groups"

"Posts containing inappropriate language or content"

"Posts encouraging illegal or unethical behavior"

Would LOVE to see something done about this is all. I don't mind, if OMAC isn't serious, I'll totally dumb down to everyone elses level, use unfair name strategies and swear my face off... just take a stance so that we all know.

I don't see the complaint.

He edited out insulting comments, warned me about using that kinda language, and closed down a thread being used solely for flaming purposes. Since then I have not broken any rules, so Mickster's intervention was 100% what is supposed to happen.

You have a valid complaint about the kingdom names, but if I was Mickster I would completely ignore you since you just publicly insulted his methods of moderation, so you are undeserving of his attention.

"Mickster is such a thorough Moderator" clearly stated in sarcasm, and you expect him to answer you, lol so amusing.
    S E C R E T S

Moderator for:
    Utopia Kingdoms
    Legends of Zork
    Earth
    Utopia
    You can also send all game related questions etc to
    http://utopia.swirve.com/support_form/feedback.php

Post Fiend
    There's no direct violation against the rules in your more recent posts, so I have no qualms against you, nor can/should Mickster assume sarcasm in my posts. Valid points should always be considered, despite who it is from or how it might be phrased with the exception of profanity.

I have absolutely no issue about you or your rant against vines in a non-profane capacity.

Still, my "request about unfair naming processes remains..."

uhhh, LadyGrizz just told you where to report it, so go do it.

Close this thread please.
    S E C R E T S

I have a rule in my kingdom, and it should be obeyed on these boards.
    Essentially, it goes like this: if you don't know what you're talking about, don't open your mouth.

The problem here is that vines is, indeed, a total idiot, and that n00bs are drawn to huge posts.
    Vines spews huge posts, filled with horrible, incorrect information about the game, and I know n00bs will at least consider his words to be related to reality.

That is quite a big, fat problem - especially since he doesn't listen to us when we tell him to shut up.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Post Fiend
    Yes but, this entire thread doesn't have a single post by vines in it...

It's about Kingdoms using unfair naming methods.

It's about whatever we decide to make it about, and I'm devoting it to hating vines.

By posting here, you acknowledge that I am the trollking, and that my position is correct.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Thread Information