Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I ran out of acres.

VT2 has a kingdom that can, when called upon, deliver two attacks per province daily.
    VT2 believes that challenge is the force that drives people to evolve and learn.

VT2 doesn't engage in fakewars each and every age, doesn't abuse paradise, and makes his location publically known almost from the start, as opposed to hiding until he thinks he's ready to take on all comers.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

You can announce your location because nobody important really has any interest in where your kingdom is. Copy Cats is a top 30 kingdom, and most top kds have a list of kingdoms they get locations for each age. CC is on some of those lists, your kd is on none.
    S E C R E T S

Oh, I bet he is top-30.
    And Sully was going to kick my ass all over the place.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

The main problem in getting a war started with Catwalk isn't related to either side's players, but the leaders.
    If catty rules 'his' kingdom, any hostiles started would likely never end, due to neither I nor he wanting to give up control of the button.

Just fight, we all want to see it regardless if everyone thinks CC will whoop VT2, this makes me want to go for the UNDERDOG. GO VT2!!

I would give you the button freely, judging by the uniques of previous wars you have posted, you wouldn't stand a chance against a decent warring kingdom. Not insulting you, I'm just saying, I would think CC would openly wave you and not worry about it.
    S E C R E T S

If he's as good as you're saying, why is he even bothering talking back to me, when it would be more in his interest to casually brush me aside?

Whats both your locations? CC and VT2, I want to have a look. See the match up!

VT2 i believe you have everything to win and CC nothing to win...at least to prove, but thats another story. but would be interesting to see a open fight against your kingdoms.
    These so called experienced players are just wanna-bes. The less tpa one has they less affective they are. For example if a person has 0 tpa but they have 50% watch towers the watch tower will not help any. It's a fact. Right now I'm like lol because it seems to me you "experienced" players seem to think if you put up lots of wts with little or no tpa that will protect you. Well you're wrong.

-Vines

Architect Of Lies - Aka - Useful Idiot

Enthusiast
    This should become an annual event. The loser gives up his best player in exchange for the winner's worst player. That could get very fun after a couple of ages.

My main problem has been you talking smack while being too small to fight, best argument being "haha, I bet you aren't bored enough to raze me down yet". I'm very happy to see you grow this age, and I'm sure we'll rumble into each other soon. As I posted elsewhere, we'll tag before going after you to be fair. I don't think the button will be a problem, there are ways to get your hands on it.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Post Fiend
    Just war already...And let everyone know what your location are.
    I wanna see this, for some reason i feel VT2 has a shot.
    BTW DHaran i love your sig

Postaholic
    Hey, VT2, I got a drawbridge that needs guarding. What rate do you charge?
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

1000 gc an hour, standard fare.
    Drawbridges, twice standard fare.
    Fighting felines, ten times standard fare, plus the cost for sponsorship, snacks, and romantic spa-resorts.
    Dressing up, or roleplaying, twenty times standard fare, plus potential costs for costumes.

Prices are negotiable.

On a more serious note, if you're actually sincere about this, catty, then send me a PM once we're past Year 1, in-game.
    I must hold a powwow with my crew before I can agree or disagree to another spectacular war, that's set to make the one with Sully look like nothing, due to the effects such actions could have on our ability to get additional wars in the age.

Thread Information