Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wait is Over, the Real is Back

The Wait is Over, the Real is Back

I dont typically post on these forums, but after searching for a kd on irc for a long time to no avail, I decided to give this place a go.

I've played this game for 30+ ages and my experience is plentiful. I like to see myself as a very easygoing and wellmannered kdmate. I will fight to the death for any monarch and will follow any and all strategies, whether I believe in them or not.

I will use IRC, and MSN, and will install angel and use pimp. If there are open guild positions in the kingdom, like a minister of thievery or the attackers guild to look over, I will help out in vacated spots. I will also share my experience of organizing the 100K/200K/500K aid programs so we can grow big and strong.

As for activity, I like to log in 12h intervals to get the bonuses, but sometimes I would go for 20s also. Expect 2-3 logins a day from me. This will also be the case in war because i think the 12h bonuses are very important, and I would not want to disrupt my login pattern for a war.

message me as Realest on irc to offer me a spot or post in this thread! looking forward to play at any level!

GL Bro
    Last edited by 0papa; 05-02-2009 at 16:08.
    Have Fun & Prosper

I doubt any top kingdom can use one like you with 12 hours "must have my money greediness" thingy.

At least kingdoms like my own would like to see attacks instead of 12h bonuses.
    These so called experienced players are just wanna-bes. The less tpa one has they less affective they are. For example if a person has 0 tpa but they have 50% watch towers the watch tower will not help any. It's a fact. Right now I'm like lol because it seems to me you "experienced" players seem to think if you put up lots of wts with little or no tpa that will protect you. Well you're wrong.

-Vines

Architect Of Lies - Aka - Useful Idiot

Post Fiend
    gl bro...imo looking players will always have place in a kd ^^

Postaholic
    Ahh, the Realest nub is setting the bait. I wonder if anyone's gonna fall for this one
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Quote Originally Posted by Archi View Post
    I doubt any top kingdom can use one like you with 12 hours "must have my money greediness" thingy.

At least kingdoms like my own would like to see attacks instead of 12h bonuses.
    what top kingdom is this? maybe we can work a compromise if you are recruiting?

@Realest

I would not call us a top kingdom, and never did :P

But I'm more then sure about you will see us in honor top charts "top10" this age.

And I'm not the one to speak to about recruitment, but i doubt your compromise will be worth the try, but will get the right person to look on this thread, and MAYBE will he contact you.
    These so called experienced players are just wanna-bes. The less tpa one has they less affective they are. For example if a person has 0 tpa but they have 50% watch towers the watch tower will not help any. It's a fact. Right now I'm like lol because it seems to me you "experienced" players seem to think if you put up lots of wts with little or no tpa that will protect you. Well you're wrong.

-Vines

sounds great, looking forward to your leader. I think the top 10 honor charts is a very competitive atmosphere.

Veteran
    12hr bonus ftw?
    Last edited by Fate1316; 05-02-2009 at 07:01.

Is it now i need to safe my @ss and say i have no idea who Realest is ?

But i guess he's an funny maker, damn you all.

-Vines

Hello Realest,

In my kingdom, I require everyone to take 12 and 20 hour bonuses as often as they as they can. I feel this is the best strategy to maximize the free stuff you get in the game! It seems like you would fit in perfectly. Additionally, my kingdom is organized into 5 sections: Thief Guild, Mage Guild, Supreme Leading Council, Janitorial Staff, and Slaves.

I am currently looking for a Slave Master. If you are interested, please PM me on IRC.

Our goal this age is to get #1 kingdom networth in the world.

what is going on?

why are people who I dont even know, attacking my character? Are they jealous that I had a chance to join a coveted kd because their own kingdom cannot sniff the top 10 honor?

I'm just a utopia player looking to join somewhere to have some fun.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by charmed View Post
    Hello Realest,

In my kingdom, I require everyone to take 12 and 20 hour bonuses as often as they as they can. I feel this is the best strategy to maximize the free stuff you get in the game! It seems like you would fit in perfectly. Additionally, my kingdom is organized into 5 sections: Thief Guild, Mage Guild, Supreme Leading Council, Janitorial Staff, and Slaves.

I am currently looking for a Slave Master. If you are interested, please PM me on IRC.

t10 honor > #1 nw.... Dicers suck

Quote Originally Posted by charmed View Post
    Hello Realest,

This is good! You never left me a contact for which to contact you. However, I want to hear back from the top 10 honor kd first, because it seems like something challenging, and I aspire to reach higher heights.

wtf is goring on.

-Vines

Thread Information