Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 LastLast

Thread: Human Sage Example Province

vines <3
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Post Fiend
    Whaaat, I just read through 16 pages of that and still no fight? I'm kinda disapointed..

BTW, if anyone cares to look back a few pages vines was clearly paying attention. He was distributing his food unevenly, he was putting extra into his food sci. its a miracle.

Fight already!

RIP Sageway

July 16th, YR8 Kedge Sphere (2:12) invaded SageWay (1:20) and captured 247 acres of land.
    July 19th, YR8 Bleah (2:12) invaded SageWay (1:20) and captured 192 acres of land.
    July 21st, YR8 Howsthat (2:12) invaded SageWay (1:20) and captured 209 acres of land.
    July 23rd, YR8 Alas, the once proud province of SageWay (1:20) has collapsed and lies in ruins.

How can he possibly die from those land hits, unless he got seriously chained with NMs while inactive :/

Unless vines deleted because he took such a beating in war?
    Proud to be a WannaBee

We are recruiting again now for 1-2 spots, let me know if your interested via pm. Experience isnt necessary as long as you are committed and IRC capable to aid the learning process.

Sir Postalot
    *sad face*

Ezzer if you wanna go at it let me know, I'm 1400 acres at the minute.

KD was gunna look for war on friday but they wont mind waiting for us :)
    Proud to be a WannaBee

We are recruiting again now for 1-2 spots, let me know if your interested via pm. Experience isnt necessary as long as you are committed and IRC capable to aid the learning process.

Hahahaha this **** is hilarious!
    Haha what a ****ing anticlimax lol.

Don't be sad we still love you even though u suck Vines... <3

:(

*kicks Vines' corpse for spoiling the fun*

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by leaves View Post
    July 16th, YR8 Kedge Sphere (2:12) invaded SageWay (1:20) and captured 247 acres of land.
    July 19th, YR8 Bleah (2:12) invaded SageWay (1:20) and captured 192 acres of land.
    July 21st, YR8 Howsthat (2:12) invaded SageWay (1:20) and captured 209 acres of land.
    July 23rd, YR8 Alas, the once proud province of SageWay (1:20) has collapsed and lies in ruins.
    247+192+209 = 648

648 * 30 = 19440 vines had ~10000 peasants

He collapsed due to peasants leaving. Well played 2:12 :0

This is sad I wanted to se Ezz kick his arse. But a fitting end considering.
    Last edited by uzziah; 19-02-2009 at 13:02.

Ezzerland
    Well, I think I won the fight against vines, since he couldn't even survive a war...

Ishandra - msg me in-game with your loc. I'll happily fight ya since I have literally nothing better to do.

Granted, you have some good advantages :p It's worth the fun :)

got 3k sols to train, will try and get them done asap :)

Update:
    The 3k sols are in training, I lost a whopping 434 troops (counting thieves from stealing gc) to this cause :P Msg me in-game and we'll set up the date to start :)
    Last edited by Ezzerland; 19-02-2009 at 17:14.

Post Fiend
    Well, I think vines just proved the opposite of this thread's title. Unbelievably funny.
    "You're a failtroll Newark." - Catwalk

Banned
    No it wasn't that. The war I was messed up. I told the kingdom not to war them because I still needing to trying wizards because I hadn't train them because I wait for the dual that never came. Then he tells me to attack them so I do. I take about 300 acres. I tell him I got the plague but I have over 170k def at home so I'm okay. I tell him wait until my military gets back home because I will have 30%+ guilds built by then.
    You know what the king does he clicks the button. So they send a ruby dragon and I have the plague only their orc who is almost 100k large at the time can attack me so he does. So I'm going good I have around 500-600 acres gain but the thing is their whole kingdom is attacking me I'm still doing go but are guys are just massacring. So I was like forget this if I'm the only one that's going to be doing anything might as well leave.

I just read the post above this one. Umm no I didn't. I quite. I was at almost max pop. I would have been to but I had the plague.

Post Fiend
    They kept attacking you because your prov was horrible, vines. HORRIBLE. That why. How did those 40% Homes work out as war buildings?
    "You're a failtroll Newark." - Catwalk

Banned
    Say what you want. I was looking forward to facing that one guy. I would have taken him. No problem. The point I was trying to make was that this build allows one to break any province of the same net size or there around. I never got the prove that point.

As for the war. I was doing basicly more than the rest of the kingdom. Nothing I could have done. I got beaten by a whole kingdom that does not prove any thing. And a kingdom that was bigger than up mind you.

And I didn't lose any land. All the land they took was land I had taken from them. I was still ahead in land gained. But I'm not going to fight for a kingdom that will not fight for me.
    Last edited by vines; 19-02-2009 at 18:28.

Ezzerland - 1

vines - 0

Thread Information