Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: Human Sage Example Province

Post Fiend
    vines, it is a pity you didn't have a supporting kingdom, we would have liked to see all those duels. And it is logical you didn't have many wizards when you were planning to fight another human outside war. :)

So basically vines, instead of defecting, which would have put you on par with Ezzer since he was behind anyways, you deleted so you wouldnt have to lose.

Great play there.

Ezzer I'll PM you in game shortly.
    Proud to be a WannaBee

We are recruiting again now for 1-2 spots, let me know if your interested via pm. Experience isnt necessary as long as you are committed and IRC capable to aid the learning process.

I wonder if Vines will go into hiding a resurface some months later?

See the other thread for mine and Ezzers 1v1, assuming he is up for fighting against a 10% acre advantage (and 50% NW ;) )
    Proud to be a WannaBee

We are recruiting again now for 1-2 spots, let me know if your interested via pm. Experience isnt necessary as long as you are committed and IRC capable to aid the learning process.

Where is this other thread Ishandra, Id like to watch that match up. 8)

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by leaves View Post
    July 16th, YR8 Kedge Sphere (2:12) invaded SageWay (1:20) and captured 247 acres of land.
    July 19th, YR8 Bleah (2:12) invaded SageWay (1:20) and captured 192 acres of land.
    July 21st, YR8 Howsthat (2:12) invaded SageWay (1:20) and captured 209 acres of land.
    July 23rd, YR8 Alas, the once proud province of SageWay (1:20) has collapsed and lies in ruins.
    not funny, i got rally excited for a sec, i thought i had vine's loc, you are a spoilsport

Regular
    ahhh sorry i didnt see it was Gen, i looked on WoL and saw and ABS kd, i thought it was a joke

Ezzerland
    The other thread can be found HERE!

I don't think I really stand much chance as it is, if you look at the province comparison, but, what they heck, I'll give it the go :)

Post Fiend
    looks like my prov that has been through 3 wars, but without ur ****ed up build and proper tpa :)

Banned
    I'll start another province on gen come next age. Ezzerland we will have the dual if you really think you can handle me.

Why so you can chicken out of it again?
    - = Paintrain = -

Hey, vines, I got my province deleted due to inactive.
    In 24 hours, I'll make a new one. Pick anything, then duel my gnome/artisan - I have this craving for suckage.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Ezzerland
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    I'll start another province on gen come next age. Ezzerland we will have the dual if you really think you can handle me.
    You mean if you can manage to survive long enough to fight me?

Banned
    Ezzeland you had your chance you were just wasting time. Waiting and hope I would do an out of war attack and leave myself open. I never leave myself open so that hope was in vain.

VT2 I would start up an new account to face you and I would also play gnome/artisan. The reason is because gnome is the only race that can run a 100% elite army and a super high draft. What you plan to do is run a 100% elite army with a high draft and a lot of training grounds and barracks. So I will use the same combo so you can't say, "I wasn't even trying." when you lose.

However I already have a province run and running and I'm not going to end it. I may end it in a few weeks.

Ezzerland
    you're too cute, vines. Keep living in your fantasy world where your provinces death means you were indestructable and never leave yourself open.

Thread Information