Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Human Sage Example Province

Vines, like I said, look at per acres. I know I'm bigger than you already. Making money is irrelevent. I ToG/Steal money if I need it. I have millions upon millions of GC already built up in troops, which are expendable. BE is irrelevent as you should only be looking at the effect it has, I.E. the bonuses your province has from its buildings, such as mod OPNW DPNW TPA Troop losses, etc.

The only valid point you have is I'm already Baron, which is from winning all 4 wars so far, being a hybrid. I'd like to see you human get past Lord.
    Proud to be a WannaBee

We are recruiting again now for 1-2 spots, let me know if your interested via pm. Experience isnt necessary as long as you are committed and IRC capable to aid the learning process.

Banned
    I did look at the pop per acres I have more.
    The province is about a week old. I'm in the stage of build my military. Next I will go into build up wpa and tpa, and after I will go into setting up for war.
    If we get into war I may be able to rank to baron, but who knows.
    Last edited by vines; 06-02-2009 at 01:51.

vines its the worst human sage I have ever seen. Next genesis reset I want to challenge you.

You pick your BEST combo, and then you choose whatever you think is the WORST combo for me (human mystic, orc rogue, i don't care).

You keep me updated on what size you are and I will match you. When we reach 2k acres I will rape you to death with whatever combo you choose for me. My superior strategy and game understanding will dominate your idea of a great province. I will walk through you without even trying. In fact you can run 2 provinces, and I will rape them both with one. I will even give you the first hit, I will send out against someone else, full suicide and message you my defense. Then I will destroy you.
    Last edited by DHaran; 06-02-2009 at 01:55.
    S E C R E T S

Banned
    *pats DHaran on the head* Are you sure you want to do that little fella.

Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    Let us not talk about what you would do or how bad ass you are. None of that kind of thing can be proven.
    It doesnt need to be proven beyond the fact we can compare you mod OPA and practical DPA, with mine, while also remembering that with neither of us running rax, return times are equal and that my defence can be sent out as an offence, beating itself, therefore beating any army that breaks it with ambushes.

did look at the pop per acres I have more.
    You have more population, but most of it is worthless, defenceless peasant who would be ripped apart by a couple of FB since your WPA sucks, even compared to my A/Ts.
    Proud to be a WannaBee

We are recruiting again now for 1-2 spots, let me know if your interested via pm. Experience isnt necessary as long as you are committed and IRC capable to aid the learning process.

anytime, anyplace, ANY SERVER! I know you're so-called ability, and I have no doubt I would dominate you in every aspect of the game.
    S E C R E T S

Regular
    I think that vines' issue is trying to have the 'best' province per acre, but forgetting that gains (and therefore what makes a 'good' province) are based on NW.

If it was just purely land based gains, then yes, having lotsa homes giving you high tpa/wpa/dpa/opa could have some benefit, but all it really does is make you a target for provinces with 30% more land and same NW, and 'better' provinces.

Vines problem is he doesnt even agree with himself.

The province is about a week old. I'm in the stage of build my military. Next I will go into build up wpa and tpa, and after I will go into setting up for war.
    Also on any all post on what I should being doing are being ignored. The is an example of how to play human sage to the fullest. I'm already doing what I'm doing. You will just have to wait and see what I do next.
    I like I said I would post up the example province of a top notch human/sage province
    He doesnt know if hes pumped, growing, ready to brag, or what.
    Proud to be a WannaBee

Banned
    Elb nope that's not how it works. If they have 30% more land they also have 30% more networth just from land. So if they are around the same networth as my province I will have the clear advantage as that is how it usually work out.

Vines you will get the status as lol troll soon.

And no you wont have the clear advantage against provinces there are same size, i would clearly win over you with what ever but, a elf/warr with rax, forts etc etc. would beat you with his attack time.
    These so called experienced players are just wanna-bes. The less tpa one has they less affective they are. For example if a person has 0 tpa but they have 50% watch towers the watch tower will not help any. It's a fact. Right now I'm like lol because it seems to me you "experienced" players seem to think if you put up lots of wts with little or no tpa that will protect you. Well you're wrong.

-Vines

Architect Of Lies - Aka - Useful Idiot

Banned
    You can't say thing like you would beat my province up at the same size unless you are the same size in net then we can talk about setting something up. But that is not the case. You rather talk about what you would do if you were my size.
    Last edited by vines; 06-02-2009 at 03:37.

I think we are all missing the main issue vines has brought up...which is effects of libs.

And his example shows that libs are amazing on his province, because it is special. Here is the math:
    Vines ahs devoted 1/6 of his science points to each category (approximately, and with good reason, heres why:), and since 1/6=.60, he already has 60(% in each category)*6(# number of categories)*1.3 (human sci bonus)=468% sciences BEFORE libs. and since libs is multiplicative, it makes a HUGE effective bonus.

ALthough i think he is lacking in homes, anyone else think he needs more?
    Available in a variety of rubs and patches, Deep Cold eases muscle and joint inflammation due to sports, athletic activity and injury. As the #1 selling cold pain relief brand in Canada, Deep Cold is proudly recommended #1 by pharmacists, and is the only Topical Analgesic endorsed by the Canadian Chiropractic Association. Deep Cold. Better Than Ice.

^ sarcastic poster of the day award goes to... Deep Cold!

I'm considering starting a gen prov now, and growing to 800 acres and kicking the crap out of your 1k Human.
    S E C R E T S

Banned
    Do it.

Enthusiast
    Cheech to answer your question yes. The reason I run no barracks is because the strategy is to over power the opponent rather than out attack them. The idea behind the over power strategy is keep the opponent from taking your land while you take their land. Verse the out attack strategy where whichever side can attack faster wins.
    You won't overpower anyone without WT as your troops are going to get NSed and peasants kidnapped. You won't overpower anyone without hospitals as you're losses will be too great. If someone is able to attack more than you with their rax they will take more of your land as well as kill more of your defense, so rax are more critical than you make them out to be. I'll post my human/sage with a conventional build come tomorrow and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Thread Information