Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Human Sage Example Province

Banned
    You posted your provinces' stats. It is clear that mines still out wins. Not to say that you province is not a well built province but thread is an example of how to play and run human sage province to near perfection. From the post of the example province it should have been clear to everyone that I am still in the middle of building my military foundation.

vines your province is terrible, everyone agrees.
    Proud to be a WannaBee

We are recruiting again now for 1-2 spots, let me know if your interested via pm. Experience isnt necessary as long as you are committed and IRC capable to aid the learning process.

Enthusiast
    Please explain how it is so clear. You lack adequate t/m protection (low wpa, low tpa, no wt) as well as durability (no hospitals). You might get sexier opa/dpa stats but that will be meaningless if you can't cover those two things.

I think vines is a an alias for someone else. I also think he is having a grand time messing with you all

I understand it is a new province.
    I understand that your science is low.
    I even understand that it is a work in progress.

However you castle of a province that you are attempting to build is sitting on a weak foundation. Your build is what is crippling you. If you are not exploring(or a gnome)than the benefits that homes give you are not worth the effort. I understand you like homes...so bare with me.

Slim down to 10% homes and try using some of the other suggested buildings, barracks are a good start. Just try it do not comment just give it a try.

Also with your sciences 1 point for each category is not great management. Try Focusing on the big 3 more if you are a pure attacker. Income, Be, Pop....just focus on those 3 for a while and watch how your provinces changes.

I am not bashing you i am honestly trying to help you see this differently. Just give these suggestions a try and report back in 1 week then compare the differences....Also include the NW it allows for a better province break down.

(i understand your theory that High NWPA means more land gained and few lost, however it also means you are going against more nw efficient provinces and if one them is using GS than you fail from the start)
    Taking back the InternetClickME

Banned
    Bull**** it I just need to train more def specs instead of elites.
    Your last claim is wrong. Even with gs at best things are even.
    I will update every other day as I have already.
    My plans will not change just keep watching.
    Last edited by vines; 06-02-2009 at 19:17.

Be prepared to watch those def specs get NSed into obvlivion with mod TPA < 2 vines, along with incurable plague and massive troop losses.
    Proud to be a WannaBee

We are recruiting again now for 1-2 spots, let me know if your interested via pm. Experience isnt necessary as long as you are committed and IRC capable to aid the learning process.

Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    You posted your provinces' stats. It is clear that mines still out wins. Not to say that you province is not a well built province but thread is an example of how to play and run human sage province to near perfection. From the post of the example province it should have been clear to everyone that I am still in the middle of building my military foundation.
    lol you are not just stupid, you're nuts. My advice get some psychiatric help.
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

Vines is just too good for our advice.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

you mean vines is too narcissistic for our advice

Vines is actually the VT2 of the future, after being given a labotamy and sent back in time to destroy himself, creating a reality breaking paradox. Its just a time bomb wating to happen...
    Proud to be a WannaBee

Vines....as i am much too large i have decided to delete and start over....looking forward to bumping into you on gen
    Taking back the InternetClickME

lol Ishandra that or he's plain nuts

A pervasive pattern of grandiosity (in fantasy or behavior), need for admiration, and lack of empathy, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by five (or more) of the following:

1 has a grandiose sense of self-importance +yup
    2 is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love +yup
    3 believes that he or she is "special" and unique +yup
    4 requires excessive admiration +yup he really has this
    5 has a sense of entitlement *I think so, but not entirely sure
    6 is interpersonally exploitative +yup this he is
    7 lacks empathy *maybe don't know for sure, at least he hasn't shown it, so it could be, then again it may not at least he has no regard of others but that alone isn't sufficient to say he lacks empathy
    8 is often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her *hasn't shown it sofar, but give it some time
    9 shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes +oh this he is beyond a doubt, the clear of willing to see the other side

hmmm I count more than 5, I think we have a winner here.

He's watching us conspire against him right now.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Thread Information