Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Human Sage Example Province

Banned
    freemehul I think I may fit number 1. I don't fit number 2. Number ofcourse don't we all think we are unique from one another, to me that one proves nothing. 4 I can stop posting right now, fact in, I get head aches from all the *****ing I get from yous guys, but I come around one and awhile to make things fun again. 5 I'm not sure what I would be entitled to be if I'm entitled to something give it to me. 6 This is not true. 7 I am able to put myself in other situations that is why I do well in war. I can put myself in the other guys shoes and that allows me to see what moves he will do next. 8 Nope I'm just not that type of person. If I ever do get envious it only makes me better. It makes me want to achieve more than what I already have. 9 I'm arrogant yeah so what's your point.
    I don't fit most of these things. Please make your own thread to post this kind of crap. If you want to post examples of your province then by all mean you can post them here. That's what this thread is here for.
    Sully has the right idea. I look forward to our match.

P.s.freemehul please don't argue with this post. I know myself better than you know me. Yet some how you're post something and claim that you have proven me wrong
    Last edited by vines; 06-02-2009 at 20:44. Reason: what's up

4 I can stop posting right now
    lol try it, you can't
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

Post Fiend
    please don't stop!

Ezzerland
    Vines.
    How about this.. I'll make a Human Sage province on genesis in say 24 hours. You set a time for my province to challenge yours, and we'll have some fun. You name the dates, just don't forget I have 3 days of protection I'm required to be in.

We'll test the nature of your.. (how long have you been building this province?) against one that was started far later.

I'll even note that I haven't played genesis in several ages and have no actual clue of its environment.

vines will lose for sure. lol nice way of tricking someone into a war in order to get a war win

newark don't worry i'm sure he'll post again or post under an alias tomorrow

Ezzerland
    Not interested in a war with his kingdom and not sure the kd I join would be either. Just looking for some hot prov on prov action.

Actually, I'll extend the grounds of this challenge.

Vines, you choose my race/personality.

ah then nice way of tricking someone into getting owned by you

what you're doing it for? Is it the books, the money or the runes? ;)

Ezzerland
    Entertainment.

I want to see if I can overcome vines given the following set backs:
    1-Time Restraints due to actually having a life.
    2-His province being x days older than mine and already on its way to greatness
    3-His choice of my race/pers combination.

Hopefully he'll choose what he believes is the worst combo out there to make this somewhat a challenge for me.

And, maybe while I'm at it, I can help him better understand the advice given by the people in this thread. That's another advantage he has, others have already told him what to prepare for.

Hopefully he'll choose what he believes is the worst combo out there to make this somewhat a challenge for me.
    don't be so sure he can pick a bad combo ;)

And, maybe while I'm at it, I can help him better understand the advice given by the people in this thread. That's another advantage he has, others have already told him what to prepare for.
    lol he only ignores the advice, so I kind of doubt he will learn from it. Besides when he loses he'd only sink into a depression and he'd still ignore the advice.
    Last edited by freemehul; 06-02-2009 at 21:43.

Who lured who into a war?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezzerland View Post
    Vines.
    How about this.. I'll make a Human Sage province on genesis in say 24 hours. You set a time for my province to challenge yours, and we'll have some fun. You name the dates, just don't forget I have 3 days of protection I'm required to be in.

We'll test the nature of your.. (how long have you been building this province?) against one that was started far later.

I'll even note that I haven't played genesis in several ages and have no actual clue of its environment.

Ezzerland I accacpt your challenge. Human Sage vs. Human Sage. When you are my size and you think army is ready msg me. I have to know who I'm facing.
    Last edited by vines; 07-02-2009 at 05:02. Reason: Hi everybody

lol Human Sage vs Human Sage, Ezzer he's making this easy for you, please beat his ass so bad he quits Utopia.
    S E C R E T S

Let me know if you want me DE to suicide so you can learn me a bit Ezzer to catch up ;) Not that you'll need it heh.
    Proud to be a WannaBee

We are recruiting again now for 1-2 spots, let me know if your interested via pm. Experience isnt necessary as long as you are committed and IRC capable to aid the learning process.

Ezzerland
    As of this second, I just created a Human Sage province on Genesis.

To my surprise, I'm 655 acres? I'll probably msg you in ~100h asking for a loc. That's a guestimate ofc. basically a day or more oop.

Thread Information