Thread: Hamas has more support than ever

Forum Addict

Hamas has more support than ever

Hamas har nå en oppslutning på 28,6 prosent blant palestinerne på Vestbredden og Gazastripen, mot 19,3 prosent i april i fjor.
    This says 28,6% of all palestinians on the west bank and in Gaza now vote for Hamas. It was 19,3% april last year.

Fatah har gått tilbake fra 34 til 27,9 prosent, viser målingen som er utført av Jerusalem Media & Communication Centre.

Fremgangen for Hamas er aller størst på Vestbredden, der de har gått frem fra 12,8 til 26,5 prosent de siste to månedene.

This says Fatah now would get 27,9% of the votes, compared to 34% before.

On the West Bank, Hamas now has 26,5% of the votes compared to 12,8% before, if an election was to be held.

This poll is done by Jerusalem Media & Communication Centre.

Further on, about half the palestinians now support rockets and suicide bombers, and 40% are now against peace negotiations with Israel.

Anthony H. Cordesman at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in the USA, confirmes this, and says the gaza war was failed and did the opposite of what Israel wanted.

In other words, the hate is stronger now and they are further away from peace than ever. This is however what Israel really wants, since they now can grab all the land they want, because there is no serious negotiations. Like Sharon said, grab as much land as you can now, because what we take now will stay ours.

So to you who thought Hamas "forced" ppl to support them, as you can see, they are more loved than ever. And this war was indeed a big, big failure, just like the Lebanon war where Hezbollah actually managed to win.
    ABS vs Rangers

It just shows the stupidity of people. I can understand the anger towards Israel, but do they really think they're going to get anywhere by supporting rockets and suicide bombers? Israel and Hamas can both go to hell.
    You see, there's two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns... and those who dig.
    You dig.

Forum Addict
    And now Israel did the same thing, elect lunatics to power.
    Lieberman for example, wants to drown all palestinian prisoners and he wants ALL israeli palestinians out of Israel. First of all, that's the words of a racist. Second of all, Lieberman has only lived in Israel for 15 years and does NOT belong to the region, he is russian.
    ABS vs Rangers

I can't say I know much about Lieberman, but my guess would be that he's Jewish and therefore, according to Israelis, he has some inherent right to live there.
    You see, there's two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns... and those who dig.
    You dig.

Stoffi, if there were even one thing you say that's actually true I'd think it's the second coming.

The last sentence is especially funny:
    "So to you who thought Hamas "forced" ppl to support them, as you can see, they are more loved than ever. And this war was indeed a big, big failure, just like the Lebanon war where Hezbollah actually managed to win."

Funny how you transmute terrorism, opression and public executions to 'love'. support and love are very different things. I posted a video showing hamas operatives (who wear black facemasks which everyone totally loves and feels safe around, if stoffi wasn't an idiot) throwing moderate fatach administrators off of rooftops. don't care to post it again because frankly it's horrifying.

As to the second part, in the words of Nasserallah; "If I knew the zionists were going to lose it like that we'd never have started that war"

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightzy View Post
    Stoffi, if there were even one thing you say that's actually true I'd think it's the second coming.

The last sentence is especially funny:
    "So to you who thought Hamas "forced" ppl to support them, as you can see, they are more loved than ever. And this war was indeed a big, big failure, just like the Lebanon war where Hezbollah actually managed to win."

Funny how you transmute terrorism, opression and public executions to 'love'. support and love are very different things. I posted a video showing hamas operatives (who wear black facemasks which everyone totally loves and feels safe around, if stoffi wasn't an idiot) throwing moderate fatach administrators off of rooftops. don't care to post it again because frankly it's horrifying.

As to the second part, in the words of Nasserallah; "If I knew the zionists were going to lose it like that we'd never have started that war"

Amnesty just released a report about human shields. They found no incidents where Hamas used human shields, but Israel was found to use human shields on many occations.
    Israeli soldiers were also found to be extremely brutal, shooting down men, children and women which were no threat, at close range. This is from the report, not from me.

And yes, the palestinians VOTED for Hamas and they have more support today than before. Hamas are loved/supported by many since they are not corrupt, they build schools, hospitals, etc etc, and they fight the opression.
    ABS vs Rangers

Enthusiast
    Build a wall around the area and nuke ' em. Get rid off both of them. If after, so many decades (and beyond), they still haven't learned to deal with each other, then i suggest take away the land from both of them. Religious stupidity.

Those men, women, and children could have been sucide bombers, as they are supported so much by palestinians.

When we dont have to rely on Oil, we can lt their backwards civilizations kill each other.

Thread Information