Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid orders by stupid monarchs

Stupid orders by stupid monarchs

Following up on the anticipated success of the other article that I've almost started writing, I'd also like to do a compilation of stupid orders by stupid monarchs. Names will be withheld to protect the guilty.

The classic example is everybody exploring and going all defense for a week. Resulting in being hit lots after a few days and running out of pool acres before protection ends.

Please PM me any good stories you have so as not to spill them prematurely.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    "Everyone raze Palem!"

How dare he? Right?

this reminds me of vt2 thread i ran out of acreas

Quote Originally Posted by Catwalk View Post
    The classic example is everybody exploring and going all defense for a week. Resulting in being hit lots after a few days and running out of pool acres before protection ends.

Funny thing, my kd did that last age. We received about 15 hits in 7 days, maybe even less... But we were mainly dicing :D
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

As for funny orders, I have habit to create acc in random kd just to read forums. I found a lot of funny ones.

For example, in one kd monarch said they should not attack other kds out of war as someone might retaliate.

A while ago some monarch agreed to stop war with someone so they both can kill me off together after I said that I will give him my acc (he said: you are waste of space. I don't want your acc nor anyone else in kd)
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Postaholic
    not quiet on topic, but in a war a few ages ago the enemy monarch used the war forums to try and make war plans, asking them to vote on what kind of dragon to send and that

I won't include stupid orders by stupid enemy monarchs in this, although yours is tempting Safri.

Enthusiast
    When I came back to playing from a long break my first monarch had a rainbow build and urged everyone to do the same. I don't recall winning a lot of wars that age.

Regular
    This is going to be an utimes article?

No offense meant...I'm sure it'll be funny, but imho it could easily turn into something mostly derogatory.

Post Fiend
    Why not change your topic name into ... stupid people voting for the wrong person.

At least you don't have to worry about withholding the names to protect the guilty ;D
    This is a game, not a job...

britomart, there won't be any names and it won't be mean.

Sir Postalot
    my personal favourite was how i got kicked out of my ghetto =)

i was the monarch, and handed over to a pair of brothers
    they accused me of fixing papers in war to show that i was the most active, as it was impossible to get attack times i did
    i pointed out to them that because i was warrior, it was indeed possible to get those attack times (i made roughly 12-15% of kd's attacks each war 5 of ~35-40 hits in min time) and even showed them the maths behind it
    they called me a liar and ordered me killed off

so, i got kicked out of a ghetto for being the most active attacker in wars =)

I've only been in Utopia a little over a year and I'm Monarch, Nuf said.

Enthusiast
    Thats nothing, zermoid....! i defected to a New KD and i become monarch in 1 weeks

when i reach the KD i attempt the monarch and all the leaders at that KD persuade and tell them bout how to running a KD
    and thier monarch is said wan quit so i become monarch in 1 weeks after joining them by defect!

Enthusiast
    i saw some order like

We are active but we have not enough players
    (22 players that can make hit on a 1wave date hours)

we will dont war till EOA till i find some ppl join in..guess what KD is it..OMG its from a Alliances leader KD.

i tired of that guy plan and thinking i defected from them and i delete my prov which like 2400+ acres

Thread Information