Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banks not affected by BE?

Banks not affected by BE?

When I checked my internal affairs page, the affects it says on banks is less than what it shows in angel. Im a dwarf, and when i put the BE down to 100, its the same. If thats the case are armories the best economy building for dwarves?

Banned
    Always go with what the game says.
    One reason could be your RawBE is less than 100%. What could be happening is the game is showing you the values before tool science is being taken into account.
    If you want to optimize economy go for a mix of banks and armories.

Regular
    TheJace - Maybe the racial bonus is not included in calcs on the internal affairs page? I seem to remember hearing something like that before?

I thought of that too, but my armories, and tgs have the increased 130be

Post Fiend
    Banks cash production isn't effected by BE.
    The % is still counted tho, so i would run a split of banks/arms for dwarf.

Banned
    Shenti the 25gc generated per day by the banks is affect by BE. The things BE does not affect are stables, dungeons, and the maximum population that homes give.

Post Fiend
    Are you sure?
    My memory is confusing me.

My 200 Banks are producing 6469 GC intead of the 5000 GC at 100% BE so yeah BE affects banks

Post Fiend
    The base amount isn't changed, but the % increase is. Do not listen to vines, he is our local village idiot.
    The World is out there. We are stuck inside Here.

Yes, both bank effects are affected by BE. The 25gc are also affected by the Artisan bonus.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Ezzerland
    Catwalk would be correct on that.

Try actually reading the page. It quite clearly states racial bonuses are not included, which includes DW BE bonus when it comes to production and %s of bonuses.
    Proud to be a WannaBee

We are recruiting again now for 1-2 spots, let me know if your interested via pm. Experience isnt necessary as long as you are committed and IRC capable to aid the learning process.

"Note that changes in employment require time to shift your building efficiency. Listed below are the net effects of each of our buildings, not including personality or racial bonuses. "

Also further to the original post, should DW go with armrouries, the answer is a resounding yes, unless you plan on pumping dragons much.

DW is a strong attacker so should be plundering and learning OOW and also their only monetary output in war is troops/wages/draft, making armouries a lot more useful.
    Last edited by Ishandra; 05-02-2009 at 10:59.
    Proud to be a WannaBee

We are recruiting again now for 1-2 spots, let me know if your interested via pm. Experience isnt necessary as long as you are committed and IRC capable to aid the learning process.

Alright, i see that line where it says it doesnt include personality or racial bonuses. But for my other buildings other than banks. It does.

For example,
    I have 125.7 BE,
    19.5% 4.0 Wizards Trained per Day
    8.5% Produce 1056 Runes per Day
    12.2% 20.18% Higher Offensive Efficiency
    7.9% Produce 5718 Bushels of Food

Those clearly show them operating at 125.7 BE. If it was only 100, before the racial bonuses, there is a clear difference.
    For my banks,
    24.4% Produce 6283gc per Day
    28.97% Higher Income (0.79%)

If I bumped my BE down to 100 in pimp, thats what it would be at or close to.

Ezzerland
    That's not actually clear cut when you don't post your land size for us to run numbers :p

Thread Information