Thread: Looking For An Active Kingdom

Looking For An Active Kingdom

I am looking for a kingdom to move into, as I have just come back from a year break from the game. I have 3 years experience, all of which was in a top 50 (usually) networth/honor kingdom. I have extensive experience in wars and know the game inside and out. Though, I am a bit rusty on the recent changes, but shouldn't take me long to get back on my feet. Im would prefer that the kingdom not be "super" active, as I am not planning on putting the same ammount of effort into the game as I did last time.

I'm usually only online for 6-8 hours a day on weekdays, as I am still in school and do not have internet access during that time. I have absoulty no intention of waking up to get on in the middle of the night on a weekday for any reason, but I am available 24 hours a day on weekends. As I said, this time around; the game is just a pass-time, not my life.

I use IRC and MSN extensively, and I am extremly active during the time periods that I am not constricted from internet access (school). I love to discuss strategies or talk about the game in general and have no problem at all following orders.

If you believe that I would fit well in your kingdom, please either:

1) Send me a message on msn (firestorm_640@hotmail.com)
    2) PM me here

Thanks, Ares.

Good luck, there should be many decent kingdoms who are interested in recruiting you. Don't just yes to the first pretty face you meet!
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Enthusiast
    Ares did you play in Warlords before quitting? just asking cause we had one Ares there...Wondering if you are the same dude

Nope, the KD was Unholy Union :P

Post Fiend
    Read PM, Ares.
    This is a game, not a job...

Found a KD. Feel free to delete this thread or whatever.

Thread Information