Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Delf kd with runes

Delf kd with runes

So, as we found a nice target we started to take some intel on (No Locations please). . Explain to me why almost every Delf is banking runes. Even to just look at most of the provinces. They look as if 1 person is using all the delf accounts.

Please check this kingdom for cheating.

- Removed locations, please e-mail Jolt gaming to report cheating. ~exci
    Last edited by Exci; 10-02-2009 at 01:49. Reason: [I] - Removed locations, please e-mail Jolt gaming to report cheating. ~exci[/I]

What's wrong with DE's stocking runes? I've considered it before when running a DE kd...
    S E C R E T S

Intra stealing then aid to cut TB?
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

That might explain the low TPA they all got. My troops are going to rape them hard!

I have been running Dark Elf for a while now. I can manage to steal 70000-10000 runes by simply sending 300-500 thieves (100% stealth) to keep losses low. I like to target dwarfs and elves. Most these races usually have high towers.

Dark Elves should have high magic science so running a small amount of runes helps to feed your elves. All the Dark Elves in my kingdom ran 5% towers and it worked really good.
    Gamer4Life

maybe they're just idiots
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

Post Fiend
    i agree with him ^
    -Zack-

"There are no women on the internet, only men, FBI agents and Chris Hansen."

Baby who wants to love me sexy uh?
    Baby are you ready to lick me sexy uh uh?
    Take off your shoes and suck me sexy!
    Baby we’re naked and we’re humpin’ sexy!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboywasim View Post
    I have been running Dark Elf for a while now. I can manage to steal 70000-10000 runes by simply sending 300-500 thieves (100% stealth) to keep losses low. I like to target dwarfs and elves. Most these races usually have high towers.

Dark Elves should have high magic science so running a small amount of runes helps to feed your elves. All the Dark Elves in my kingdom ran 5% towers and it worked really good.

so many gramatical errors in this post its rediculous.

but i agree with you, they are probably feeding the other prov's in the kd with runes. I used to do similar when Undead were still around. we would all run 2-5% farms, and help feed the rest of our kd when times got tough. it can work.

Postaholic
    the DE gets their runes from plundering. its very common.

What other provs in the Kingdom ?

Dark Elves: 22 (92%)
    Elves: 1 (4%)
    Dwarves: 1 (4%)

The two non dark elves who also don't have the theme name ?

Yeh sure ..................
    IMPERIALS KLA

Quote Originally Posted by Dragons Mate View Post

but i agree with you, they are probably feeding the other prov's in the kd with runes. I used to do similar when Undead were still around. we would all run 2-5% farms, and help feed the rest of our kd when times got tough. it can work.
    Sorry English is my third language.
    Gamer4Life

More I think of this.... There is NO reason this kingdom should be stocking so much runes. WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!

Pluss as i keep watching them, there hardly active enough to be doing plunders all day. If they was then why they so small still? I still think they got something fishy going on.

Lydias,, I need OMAC to check these guys out for sure! Everyone take CE of this kingdom. They are super cheating hard core! It's got all the signs of a 1 person operated kingdom thats feeding another kingdom.

Post Fiend
    I agree Spliff, I have been monitoring them too, seems like they just keep going for 20 hour bonuses, when they login they start ToG. Took 2 CBs of an account before and after hour change, first he had 600k, after the hour change he had 1.4mill.

And I count 3 mistakes in this single sentence.

Regarding Spliffs original post ... I have noticed them a few days ago. None of them was online for most of the day, so we ended up making a few hits in them to see how it goes. We were also surprised that their Dark Elves are all running 5% Towers without anybody to feed. Their runes do not come from Plunders at that point, since none of them had offense.

Anyway ... For the 3 hours following our hits none of them was online. At some point their Monarch logged, and within the next 5 minutes 11 other provinces popped online, 1 by 1. Thats very suspicious, this KD might be someone else farm, they dont do anything except TOG and produce runes.

Thread Information