Thread: Dragon Era sign-up

Dragon Era sign-up

Dragon Era
    Description: In a land far different from the one that we now live in, creatures of myth and legend roam the world. None of them is more majestic and noble than the mighty and terrible dragons.
    The world has been at peace for centuries, since the last war that involved the greater majority of the population of the planet. But, however, things are boiling down to a new confrontation, as the corrupt Black Dragons, in league with orcs and trolls have begun to amass anew in their dark holdouts for one more confrontation with the rest of the free world.
    The one driving force behind the Black Dragon's split from their bretheren and the want to control, is the thinning of the numbers of the other dragon races over the last several hundred years. They alone still number many thousand, while the others are dwindling down to just a couple hundred in some cases. The reasons for the diminishing of the numbers of the other dragons is still a mystery.
    The tensions are a boiling point where the thread will open.

Dragon Races, Unique powers, and numbers remaining

Black Dragons
    Powers: Black Fire (a fire that not only burns flesh, but wounds the soul) and Shadowcast (an illusionary technique allowing the dragon to slip away from attackers before they know that they are gone)
    Numbers: 4000+ remaining
    White Dragons
    Powers:Fire Ice (a fire that freezes what it hits and then burns it to a crisp) and Blizzard (a snow storm summoned from the great northern plains that these dragons call home)
    Numbers: 800+ remaining
    Blue Dragons
    Powers: Lighting Strike (a unique spellcasting ability that allows these dragons to summon a massive pillar of lighting down upon their target) and Monsoon (another summoning spell drawing a monsoon from the tropical coast that delivers a gale that can drive the enemy away
    Numbers: 300+ remaining
    Yellow Dragons
    Powers: Ground Quake ( a magical attack that warps the ground the dragon is targeting, sending spikes of solid rock out of the ground) and Sand Storm (a summon that brings on a massive thick sand storm to obscure the terrain from the enemy)
    Numbers:500+ remaining
    Green Dragons
    Powers: Poison Flames ( an attack that burns the target first, and then poisons them with toxins that make the target progressively sicker) and Camoflage ( an ability inherint in Green Dragons to naturally blend in with any plant life they encounter)
    Numbers: 1500+
    Red Dragons
    Powers: Vengence ( a massive ball of flames belched in vengence, and extremely deadly, something that Red Dragons are known for is their short tempers) and Hells Vortex ( a massive windstorm of flames and brimstone summoned by a Red Dragon to decimate their enemies)
    Numbers: 600+ remaining

Thats all of the dragon races that I have come up with to this point, but if you think there might be other races that should be added, then post it and I will decide.
    NEEDED:
    Char. Bio

Name
    Description of the dragons life:

Character Bio
    Name: Tyrius
    Type of Dragon: White Dragon
    Description: Tyrius is the closest thing to a king that the White Dragons have. While he isn't the oldest White Dragon in existence, he is the one that has the experience and knowledge to lead his race throught the dark times ahead of them. He and the Black Dragons have a long standing history of fighting. He has killed over thirty of the dark race in various fights over the course of his illustrious life.

WOW, when I started this thread, I didn't think that I would be the only one that had posted in it in the last week!!!!

Thread Information