Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Mercy, is in need of one exceptional player!

Moderator for:
    Utopia
    Earth

Mercy, is in need of one exceptional player!

Mercy, in need of one exceptional player!

We have a member that wants to retire for a semester, due to flunking a few too many university classes. If you believe you have what it takes to play at our level, we would love to interview you.[/COLOR]

You can contact us on irc on the channel #mercy , please pm
    Exci

* Must have solid references.

Quote Originally Posted by Exci View Post

* Must have solid references.
    Please explain what a solid reference is ?
    IMPERIALS KLA

If I count as solid reference, you can't possibly find anyone better than Hurlin :)
    Quote Originally Posted by vines View Post
    It worked well for me. People don't like it because they can't run their cities the way I can.
    LIFETIME PATRON

Enthusiast
    Mmm... I will guess by solid reference he means the person has to be referred to him from a good/well known player... or something like that anyways.

/me applies

I also want to help octobrev in leading trinity.
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego View Post
    Mmm... I will guess by solid reference he means the person has to be referred to him from a good/well known player... or something like that anyways.
    what do you mean HE means?

exci is another one of these female mods :)

Moderator for:
    Utopia
    Earth

I mainly don't want to hear, 'oh I've played here and there' , I want to know peoples actual history, which kingdoms they we're in and what their monarchs had to say about them.

Post Fiend
    Do you realize you are looking for an experienced player that has been in a top kingdom to be with you for 6 months and then kick him/her out?

When you ask about kingdoms, do you realize you don't know 99.9% of the names of the kingdoms that ever existed or exist now in the game?

I don't apply to kds, kds apply to me.
    S E C R E T S

When you ask about kingdoms, do you realize you don't know 99.9% of the names of the kingdoms that ever existed or exist now in the game?
    Do you realize that 99.9% of the Kingdoms of Utopia isnt worth mentioning?

Moderator for:
    Utopia
    Earth

I've taken quite a few players that do well in ghetto's you can usually tell if there good or not after a few conversations.

Post Fiend
    I've taken quite a few players that do well in ghetto's you can usually tell if there good or not after a few conversations.
    Now, if people believe that, you could have some other applications. At first you only seemed to want an ex top-kingdom player for 6 months.

Korp, people change kingdom names often, not even do we know the names of our Kingdoms!

Moderator for:
    Utopia
    Earth

It all depends on the person, sometimes you talk to someone and you just don't know what their skill level is. I don't mind someone that I can teach, but I do mind getting someone in that's stubborn. I've actually found that players that jump from top 50 to top 50 kingdom, generally cause more problems then their worth. Which is why I prefer to talk to their last monarchs.

The main thing that I want to prevent is, having someone that's trying to infiltrate my kingdom and leak our information. Which is why a play history can be use-full. Having your location leak right oop, not as much fun!

How pro a kingdom is can be measured by how long it takes to get in. Which means that CC is the most pro kingdom around. Also, I would like to apply for a position as infiltrator.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

It all depends on the person, sometimes you talk to someone and you just don't know what their skill level is. I don't mind someone that I can teach, but I do mind getting someone in that's stubborn. I've actually found that players that jump from top 50 to top 50 kingdom, generally cause more problems then their worth.
    So true ..... hands up any X Monkeys players who remember Xerxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Catwalk View Post
    How pro a kingdom is can be measured by how long it takes to get in. Which means that CC is the most pro kingdom around.

Who ?
    IMPERIALS KLA

Thread Information