Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lords of Conflict extreme x-logging

Lords of Conflict extreme x-logging

There is a kingdom called Lords of Conflict (or LoC) that has, for some time, been engaged in the most extreme case of x-logging I have ever seen.

To avoid the rant and skip straight to evidence, go to the bottom of this post and click the links to see screenshots.

Exposing them is not something I get pleasure out of exactly, but I am feeling a lot of frustration over this. I have seen them fighting and winning wars that they have no right to win. Anyone that has warred them will know that they do not deserve to be successful kingdom, based on the poor quality of their strategy and tactics. Their activity is completely disproportionate to their quality of play. I'm sure most who have warred them have also suspected x-logging too, but haven't been able to prove it. Just ask Zenith, who warred them at the end of last age about this. I doubt any experienced monarch could war them and think they are clean.

There are many kingdoms out there that have been built on skill, dedication, time and effort. They do not deserve to be beaten by a group of noobs with too much time and money just because they can afford to pay for large numbers of proxies and run ridiculous numbers of accounts. They proudly boast "War Win Streak » 13 wars - Since 4/29/08" in their public channel. This is simply down to x-logging and a dishonorable refusal to withdraw, and it is disgusting to see them acting as if they have actually achieved something through their own ability.

I know this is something that should be reported, but I have done that, giving irrefutable evidence, and nothing has been done. All I can do now is submit my evidence to the players of this game so you can see what I see. At the very least you can all avoid warring them, knowing there is no hope of winning even if you have a superior kingdom. They would never withdraw against anyone.

The kingdom uses a tool that many of you will be familiar with, and many others won't. It is called Munk and can be found at http://login.umunk.net. This is a login site for use with proxies and is not the same as the Munk kingdom site, which contains a target finder, forums and a Utopiapimp-like system. With this site you can set up PHP proxies that allow you to login with a different IP through web hosting. There is no limit to the number of these that can be set up. LoC actually have 44 set up at the moment, although I believe about half of these belong to another kingdom, labelled as "KoU" on their Munk account. I'm not sure who this is, but it seems this kingdom is x-logging as much as LoC is. Any guesses as to what "KoU" stands for are welcome.

If you click the thumbnails below you will see my evidence, screenshots from their Munk account. Currently their monarch is running 8 proxied accounts, and I believe another without a proxy. Kygal has 23 attached to her name, but presumably those are not all part of LoC. I don't know what the others could be for. This mysterious "KoU" maybe, or even less honorable tactics such as using provinces in a kingdom to give LoC the option to declare. That's just speculation.

I have added some notes to the screenshots to explain them a bit. Those are in red, and anything else in the images is completely undoctored.

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3
    Last edited by JayY; 11-02-2009 at 14:16.

And you got this by? Hacking into munk or using powers of photoshop?
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

I don't even know who these 'lords of conflict' are.
    Should I be worried, being in the top-50 this age?
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step one: replace everything that works.
    Step two: blame the predictable epic fail on outside forces.
    Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.
    Step four: thank you for your patience.

Postaholic
    i'm pretty sure they xlog, seen them a couple of ages ago when they were on my island and then they had provs deleted too the age after i think.

They go for honor vt2

I have given information privately to VT2 in the hope that he will confirm for me what I have posted. I want to state that he is not involved in this voluntarily, so if trouble comes of it do not blame him. I have messaged him with the information because I believe he is someone who will not stand for cheating when there is a way to stop it.

I verify the above to be true.
    This is a classic example of X-loggers, and probably the biggest one I've seen.

I don't know who these 'lords of conflict' are, where on the server they're located, or even what level of the game they play on, but knowing that there's a kingdom out there, with this amount of X-logged accounts, makes me a uneasy about looking for war this age.
    Catwalk's crusade for legalized cheating was a stunning success, with ghettos and low-tiered teams everywhere losing their wells of knowledge to better kingdoms in the process.

Step three: keep the community informed that no progress has been made since the last update.

Looks authentic. Feel free to forward me the information as well Jayy. There's no excuse for using Munk anymore, only reason to use it is x-logging. So if you can verify the above information therell likely be consequences. However, they might run for the hills now since it's public.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

i assume that KoU refers to the kingdom on isle 24?
    Taking back the InternetClickME

Postaholic
    hey can i see the evidence as well?

and i dont know why they'll still use munk to xlog. omac has a built in xlogging system

Could be, or it could be someone else.

Enthusiast
    isnt Kygal in CoWs ?

Veteran
    The two kingdoms you mentioned in your post are currently at war with each other.

The Kingdom of war stfo vs The Kingdom of LoC at WAR

The Kingdom of LoC at WAR (xx:xx)
    Total Provinces: 25
    Total Networth: 2,390,483gc (avg: 95,619gc)
    Total Land: 20,087 acres (avg: 803 acres)

The Kingdom of war stfo (xx:xx)
    Total Provinces: 25
    Total Networth: 1,853,761gc (avg: 74,150gc)
    Total Land: 13,238 acres (avg: 529 acres)

Interesting...

Someone get a CE?

Veteran
    JayY - go to Delf kd with runes thread. There's more circumstantial evidence there. But your evidence here is pretty solid. I can sort of guess why the Delf kingdom have runes and low tpa. If I'm not mistaken they probably have low wizzies too. And Lords of Conflict probably have decent tpa and wpa. I'm probably not too surprised with Lords of Conflict getting to top 10 honor charts now - as they already have Lords and Noble Ladies in their ranks - and 1 peasant rank in the KoU kingdom... But then again I might be wrong...

But on the lighter side, since this has gone public, looks like they got caught in the middle of their love-making with 17k people watching them... :P - and they are stuck... at least for another 24 hours I think....
    Last edited by Lemans; 11-02-2009 at 19:41.

Oh, wow - farming and X-logging, at the same time.
    Will OMAC delete them permanently for this, or will they delete them, then reinstate them? Place your bets, people.

Thread Information