Thread: CGI Error The specified CGI application misbehaved by not re

CGI Error The specified CGI application misbehaved by not re

CGI Error
    The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

i realy hate it when this happens, i am in war army back in 1 hr , the one i like to attack army back i 1and half hr.

i spoils my strategie ):

annything you can do abbout this? sugestions?

Veteran
    OMFG!!!! You are still up my a$$!!! Get out! get out! Go to Bugs section!!!!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by old master View Post
    annything you can do abbout this? sugestions?
    Yes, I suggest that you crawl out of my butt and move yourself to the bugs section, you icky ticky pest of a tick.

This horrible CGI Error is ruining my Utopia experience. :( I'm in war on both servers and now I have to wait 6-7 hours before I have the chance to log back in.

Completely screwing up people's strategies.
    Give us images in our signatures. NOW!

Veteran

i spoils my strategie ):
    You can do that??? Wow... That's amazing! Can you teach me how? I want to learn to spoils my strategie.

P/S you can stay in my butt a little longer. Just a little.

Post Fiend
    This horrible CGI Error is ruining my Utopia experience. :( I'm in war on both servers and now I have to wait 6-7 hours before I have the chance to log back in.

Completely screwing up people's strategies.

I'm in the same boat with u. In war for 6 days now.
    Got declared war with army out, giving a FREE full 1st wave of unretalled attacks - since everyone can't access the server as well.

We've patched up the holes now and driving at full speed, certainly don't hope this downtime will give them another advantage though!!

lemans, sry my frend but i like girls not man:) maby you can find a nice boy somwere else, i am not interested:)

serius now, i even will lose my stolen horses over this error, is there nothing to do abbout this errors?

Veteran
    lemans, sry my frend but i like girls not man:) maby you can find a nice boy somwere else, i am not interested:)

serius now, i even will lose my stolen horses over this error, is there nothing to do abbout this errors?
    Boys? what boys?? You are a tick stuck in my bum for the love of Morbo (Utopia God)!! Hmmm.... you say you are not interested but I can't seem to scratch you out of my bum, you are one stubborn tick!!

seriously? stolen horses? errors? hahahahaha...... says the tick stuck in me bum.

Veteran
    Wait a second.... is that how "i spoils my strategie ):" - is this how you do it?? Wow, I got to analyze this new strategie.

We are on it - so sorry

Veteran
    Stop apologizing already, Lydias! I know why you left me, and I'm cool with it. Hope the pregnancy goes well. Congrats to CW.

CGI Error. It's been hours.
    *slumps over keyboard sobbing quietly*

Thread Information