Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hrmm.

Ezzerland

Hrmm.

Alright. This isn't the first time users have complained, it certianly wont be the last. But you've definitely set some kind of record on getting users to complain about the same subject multiple times.

This one about closing threads without listing a reason.

It should go something like:
    Close thread
    PM user whom opened thread stating reason behind closing thread.

I don't care if you PM me and say "I find your thread offensive toward my staff and my company, and I've closed it accordingly"

The point of the previous thread is exactly this same problem. You lack communication and you have since the take over. I'd like to try and help fix that issue, by guiding you in the right direction. If you're going to smack me down for it, fine, give me a goddamn reason.

It's not like I make threads spamming ridiculous flames and personal insults, I actually try to be constructive and helpful. If you don't want it public, then respond to the private inquiries or start them. If you don't want to deal with the inquiries then go f*** yourself.

If you expect me to apologize for my anger and frustration with your companies irresponsibility, and want me to contain myself, again, go f*** yourself.

That's about as rude as I'll get.
    Have a nice day.

Post Fiend
    And a nice day to you sir,

(responding to Allanon from the other "closed" thread)

Allanon KT, what Ezz is complaining about has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with faulty code leftover from Swirve, and EVERYTHING to do with COMMUNICATION.

Mehul communicated a hell of lot more than OMAC has done, and I'm in full agreement with Ezz on this *faints*. Communication from OMAC (not the tech support staff), has been more than pathetic since they took over. As i stated in the other thread, all the money in the world wouldn't make me work for them as support staff only to get beaten up for the errors of THEIR ways.

OMAC, do you see a pattern here?

COMMUNICATE with us... tell us when you say you've "escalated" a problem that it is in fact going to be resolved in a timely manner (I.E. the birthrate bug during eow CF). Or just plain tell us it's not going to be fixed and to deal with it.

Allanon, we don't need logs of how they spend every minute, but we DO need to know what is going on.

Postaholic
    I think it's safe to say that we will be willing to pay the price of slower development of the game for more communication.

If it takes one more month to complete a task OMAC is working on because they tell us about it (and if relevant ask for input from us), I, personally, am willing to pay the price.

As long as it's not bugs that take a month to fix.
    You see, there's two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns... and those who dig.
    You dig.

Ezzerland
    I want to apologize to the mods and to Roisin + dev team.

While I whole heartedly defend the words in the staff thread and this one, and mean it to the fullest, I also realize that I may have come across as overly aggressive, or rude. I'm not trying to be that, I simply want it noted that there are some things that need to be worked on, and that they are most important.

I'll follow that apology up with one specifically to Roisin for the second to last e-mail I sent her :p It was not really meant for me being hard on her, but more so directed towards Dylan.

I understand support is meant to deal with the customers and satisfy them, etc.. but I prefer to channel my anger toward those whom are deserving of it. This does not include the support team, but does include the Dev "team", if there is one, and does include Dylan.

I have no intentions, at this point in time, of resting this argument/fight. However, I acknowledge my chosen words, and will reconsider future use.

In light of that, please follow through with any commitments you make, and please acknowledge this community. If you could just make an announcement about current goals, or future plans; things you're working on or thinking about.. I think you'd find the community reaction and the moods and progressions change. We respond to you. If you neglect us, we feel it.

Regards,

I prefer to channel my anger toward those whom are deserving of it
    I recommend trying out Islamic Jihad. They're pretty deserving.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Ezzerland
    Get out of my thread, troll.

Post Fiend
    id just like to know when we are going to get our promised genesis forum,
    As a pure player myself I know what your opponent's next move is.
    -Vines

I'm already doing what I'm doing. You will just have to wait and see what I do next.
    -Vines

Vines, your awesomeness is blinding.
    - MikeTyson

Islamic Jihad trolls, Ruin every single thread and leave a mess of chaos terror in the hearts of newbies and Moderators.
    These so called experienced players are just wanna-bes. The less tpa one has they less affective they are. For example if a person has 0 tpa but they have 50% watch towers the watch tower will not help any. It's a fact. Right now I'm like lol because it seems to me you "experienced" players seem to think if you put up lots of wts with little or no tpa that will protect you. Well you're wrong.

-Vines

Architect Of Lies - Aka - Useful Idiot

You've done such a fine job trolling your thread on your own, so I can see why you decline assistance. But I was merely trying to be helpful. And I agree with cromwill, I'd like to see that Genesis forum up.

Postaholic
    Here is are examples of good communication by a developer of a web game.

Updating the community
    Asking for input about development

Post Fiend
    look its a bird, no a plane, no its an ass kisser!

anyway catwalk leave it alone, just because you are one of the few who knows everything, doesnt mean the treatment of others is at the same level...

and from what i understand alot of simple things with the current commuinication could be improved to stop the pointless omac flaming, and to stop certian trolls from running wild....

BladeMaster, agree completely their communications are in the trash can. And no, I don't really know much more. I just question the value of of temper tantrums. Repeated and massive pressure, in a polite manner, will likely achieve more.

CW, we've asked for it politely... and received no response (are we surprised?)

and Mourhelm, although those are nice examples of good communication, look at how old they are... 10/08 and 11/08... it's now 2/09 with no additional information?

i see a trend here...

Thread Information