Alright. This isn't the first time users have complained, it certianly wont be the last. But you've definitely set some kind of record on getting users to complain about the same subject multiple times.

This one about closing threads without listing a reason.

It should go something like:
Close thread
PM user whom opened thread stating reason behind closing thread.

I don't care if you PM me and say "I find your thread offensive toward my staff and my company, and I've closed it accordingly"

The point of the previous thread is exactly this same problem. You lack communication and you have since the take over. I'd like to try and help fix that issue, by guiding you in the right direction. If you're going to smack me down for it, fine, give me a goddamn reason.

It's not like I make threads spamming ridiculous flames and personal insults, I actually try to be constructive and helpful. If you don't want it public, then respond to the private inquiries or start them. If you don't want to deal with the inquiries then go f*** yourself.

If you expect me to apologize for my anger and frustration with your companies irresponsibility, and want me to contain myself, again, go f*** yourself.

That's about as rude as I'll get.
Have a nice day.