Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Powerplay

Jobo
    You're silly
    They flame you to get a rise from you. Thats what all griefers want.
    If ya ignore them they go away. By answering their useless rants ya just encourage them. If VT or another has helped, what you care how the others think. Hell I still wanna party wit vines. POST ANYTHING & let the mods sort it.
    Have Fun & Prosper

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 0papa View Post
    Jobo
    You're silly
    If ya ignore them they go away. By answering their useless rants ya just encourage them. If VT or another has helped, what you care how the others think. Hell I still wanna party wit vines. POST ANYTHING & let the mods sort it.
    Lol, you know what your right!

Veteran
    Hmmm... this is interesting, from their CE looks like they might be going to war with Absalom. Again Absalom is out hitting them from the beginning. Seems like they did some razes into Mercy during their current war. They are down now to roughly 2.9 million from 3.2 million a couple of hours ago.

Yeah I have been noticing that!

Too bad for them hey! Not that I really care. I dont like ABS but I hope they wipe the floor with them.

Quote Originally Posted by 0papa View Post
    Jobo
    You're silly
    I agree with that too.. Post whatever you want, I will flame you if I don't like it, but I cannot nor I want to forbid anyone from posting :)
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Regular
    Captain PooPooPants

i saw that province name somewhere else..

u might consider censored the leader name/province name/ and locations as well

xD

on munk by any chance?
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Well the said Kingdom is getting hammered by ABS at the moment, 3 Abs Kingdoms are hitting into them taking their land. 50 attacks over 12 hours, lost 2112 acres to ABS.

I wont censor his province name or name, if he wants to be a jerk then he deserves no censorship from me.

I'm not trolling, just a straighshooter.

"When did I cry for help?

I didnt. VT2 wanted their location and I gave it to them.

Maybe you should read before you press the Submit Reply button."

My bad I'm sure you were asking for help when I read it.

If you're not then what's the point of the thread? To show us how you poorly handled this situation and are now being reamed?

Mate sometimes you just have bend over and take it from the man, there is always a bigger, badder fish out there in the crazy sea of Utopia. Stuff like this happens all the time, its the way you react to it that makes you a KING.

P.S Anyone who says size doesn't matter has a small one! It doesn't matter as much as what you do with it, but it's better than small haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Lestat View Post

If you're not then what's the point of the thread? To show us how you poorly handled this situation and are now being reamed?
    1) My Kingdom is not being reamed.

2) How was I supposed to handle this, bend over backwards for them when they attacked into us first. NO.

3) I didnt ask anyone for help, read the whole thread. I have already been through this. VT2 asked for their location because they were a good target for him.

4) I merely posted to show that the whole Im bigger than you bow down attitude still applies and its bull****. Id bow down if they done some serious damage, but until then they can blow me. Everyone is always saying size doesnt matter so then if it doesnt matter why should I be the one backing down. Oh Im sorry please with your big bad ass Kingdom dont attack me and my puny inferior Kingdom. Yeah right.

If they were a bigger threat to me then maybe I would of handled the situation different, but why should I be insulted and threatened with province killing because of 60 acres.

You all defend the Kingdom thats making the threats? Why? If someone made these threats against you would you give in to them, or would you actually have some balls and tell them to get bent.

And for the last time, I did NOT ask for anyones help. Like I have said in this thread before people asked and I denied, 2 players have their location. One VT2 wanted it to have some fun, and another player wanted it just for their own curiosity. But like I have already stated, the "said" Kingdom is now in a war with ABS and are getting reamed themselves.

Looks like "their" powerplaying stratergy bull**** doesnt work when a bigger fish is doing it to them.

Its funny, everyone drills ABS because they owned Utopia and never let anyone get close to the top by powerplayingand yet the middle order are just as bad as ABS. All you middle tiered Kingdoms threatening ghettos can B-L-O-W---M-E

There is a thing called bluff and empty threats. You have no idea how successful it is when you are big :D

But look, abs isn't on top and voila, best age in my 10 ages of playing! :D
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Exactly which is why I didnt back down. It was probably lucky for us that they ended up getting in a war with abs because then our 60 acres meant nothing and we were not of interest to them anymore. The fact was and the whole point of this thread was to highlight that its not just top Kingdoms that powerplay its the middle guys. Sometimes I just get sick of all the Utopian politics.

ABS isnt on top because players are sick of ABS running the show and now people actually have the balls to do something about it. Its the same thing just on a smaller scale. Top Kingdom picks on middle tiered Kingdom. Middle tiered Kingdom picks on Ghetto.

At least now the "kingdom" I was talking about isnt fairing well against ABS, as much as I dont like them. I hope abs works them over. Least then the might know how it feels to be picked on.

Everyone powerplays, that's a fact... Back when I was leading my ghetto (25-30 uniques a day) I threatened some guys with a razekill cos they retalled and said they don't want war... Someone else threatened me...

I like that, it is fun to me.
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

You can play up to someones ego without actually having to seem like you are conceding/weak, it's all in how you word it.

My point is you telling them to blow you results in you getting serious damage, if you nip it in the bud you can normally get away with it.

Telling someone to blow you doesn't take balls, kicking the crap out of someone after you tell them to blow you takes balls. My opinion is don't say something if you don't have the minerals to back that **** up!

Anyway if this thread is about mid-level KD's kicking Ghetto's, then everyone knows this happens so it's no great suprise.

Either way it is all over long ago now.
    BTW we would have taken them on if it came to it. I dont think we would of came out on top but we would have tried.

Thread Information