Ok, so i used to be very active... but i'm not anymore. Being in a kd with 5-10 wars each age was really my thing for a couple of years, but now it isn't.
Still, I dont' want to stop playing. On the contrary: i still love to play but since i can't log in at just any time anymore i thought why not try gaining power without the use of war (or even attacking)?
Surely that's not what most people think of is fun, but it can still be a challenge.

So i found this quite kd 2 ages ago since it's not more than normal that I don't want to be a lazy pain in my old active kd, all seemed pretty well, the occasional war where i could still be of some use but still... it did stunt my growth being in a kd where most can't even grow over 1500 acres in an age and that sucks the fun out of it. Mean while it's even worse when that same kd doesn't realise it gets into wars it can't even win; you can imagine i'm frustrated coming from a better organised kd.

Soooo, is there a kd out there that matches my desire and take me up in to their ranks?
I've got enough experience and you've got my promise i can be active enough to pull a nice province out of my hat... but not in war.