Thread: Any treehugging kd out there?

Any treehugging kd out there?

Ok, so i used to be very active... but i'm not anymore. Being in a kd with 5-10 wars each age was really my thing for a couple of years, but now it isn't.
    Still, I dont' want to stop playing. On the contrary: i still love to play but since i can't log in at just any time anymore i thought why not try gaining power without the use of war (or even attacking)?
    Surely that's not what most people think of is fun, but it can still be a challenge.

So i found this quite kd 2 ages ago since it's not more than normal that I don't want to be a lazy pain in my old active kd, all seemed pretty well, the occasional war where i could still be of some use but still... it did stunt my growth being in a kd where most can't even grow over 1500 acres in an age and that sucks the fun out of it. Mean while it's even worse when that same kd doesn't realise it gets into wars it can't even win; you can imagine i'm frustrated coming from a better organised kd.

Soooo, is there a kd out there that matches my desire and take me up in to their ranks?
    I've got enough experience and you've got my promise i can be active enough to pull a nice province out of my hat... but not in war.

You mean you want an exploring kingdom?

that would be the easiest :)

but i'll settle for a non-warring kd, attacking is still fun.

If you want an actual treehugging kindom, send Eli a message over at Lothlorien.

Make sure you break up your message across 20 different messages, he's kinda slow - so he can't read fast.

Also he's gay, like really gay. So come on to him too to get bonus points. Just a tip.

Check networth charts for location.

P.S. - Love ya wizzy if you're reading this :P. Just had to troll this when I saw treehuggers in the topic.

Realistically though - try sending a message out to Copycats Z1ll, I think Cat is losing a few this age if I'm thinking right. The thread should be in this forum somewhere.

We've never been a tree hugging kingdom, though. Cats are hunters! And we're full at the moment, but thanks for the suggestion.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

thx for the replies guys, i'll take a look out.
    i'm really getting anscious to get out there again in a good organisation

Regular
    Lothlorien are treehuggers! XD

But they are a warring kingdom last i checked hehe.

Yeah they are - they're doing NW this age though.

They've only done it only one other time if I'm thinking correctly, and they've been around a _long_ time. Significantly older than a lot of the kingdoms out there now.

(Sorry for temporary thread hijack btw :P)
    Last edited by Coruscale; 17-02-2009 at 12:04.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Catwalk View Post
    Cats are hunters!
    Big cats are hunters.
    House cats are leeches.
    Lolcats are comedians.

lol @ hijack

nvm, that keeps it alive :)

Quote Originally Posted by Coruscale View Post
    If you want an actual treehugging kindom, send Eli a message over at Lothlorien.

Make sure you break up your message across 20 different messages, he's kinda slow - so he can't read fast.

Also he's gay, like really gay. So come on to him too to get bonus points. Just a tip.

Check networth charts for location.

P.S. - Love ya wizzy if you're reading this :P. Just had to troll this when I saw treehuggers in the topic.

Realistically though - try sending a message out to Copycats Z1ll, I think Cat is losing a few this age if I'm thinking right. The thread should be in this forum somewhere.
    True, we are the only real treehugging kingdom out there (check our banner if you don't believe - Lothlorien). Unfortunately even though we're going for NW this age, we are usually a kingdom that loves to war, so I fear I cannot use Z1ll as a player. And besides that, we're full atm anyway :P

Quote Originally Posted by Coruscale View Post
    They've only done it only one other time if I'm thinking correctly, and they've been around a _long_ time. Significantly older than a lot of the kingdoms out there now.
    very true... according to the monarch when i joined them in age 13, Lothlorien has been in existence since the re-shuffle at the end of age 4. i monarched them along with Wizard for 18 ages or so before moving into my current kd

<3 Wizard and LL Lothlorien!

gl finding a kd to join Z1... i need a player, but we are a warring kd
    Last edited by Luth; 26-02-2009 at 19:35.

Thread Information