Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CC, 7th Horde, Grace and Defiance

Forum Addict

CC, 7th Horde, Grace and Defiance

What on earth are you doing fighting for Absalom? Are you satisfied with #15 spots every age, getting the scraps of Absalom?

And 7th Horde??? Wtf! I always considered Cya a smart guy and a friend, but wtf?

And to all the kds who always complain about Abs but don't fight against them now, NEVER EVER complain again. I recall many kds who have a tendency to always complain about abs, but now lack the balls to do anything about it.

By not participating, you are condemning yourselves to being #7 forever. Where's the fun in that.

Grace, Defiance, 7th Horde and Copycats are in my eyes much worse than Absalom now. Absalom are smart and very tactical, and I respect that. They've also got balls, unlike 98% of all other kds in this game. Hurts to say.

Now I'll most definitely play next age, I got new nemesises and the good part about these kds is that they are pretty much mediocre.
    ABS vs Rangers

abs might always be at the top.. but youd be surprised how many kingdoms are rising up to challenge them these days.

who cares who gets involved in the AWAR anyway. everyone has thier reasons

maybe you should start asking about whos more hated.. abs or cov? i suggest you go and find out

Forum Addict
    Grinch, no kds have rised to challenge ABS since the last awar a million ages ago. The only time a kd rise up, is when abs lets them.
    ABS vs Rangers

afaik CC doesn't like Cov and Defiance has a grudge war with TDA which is part of Cov. They are just jumping in to settle an old score.

Grace and 7th have been Abs-friendly in previous ages tho so I suppose they fall under your category, stoffi.

What about Season ?
    These so called experienced players are just wanna-bes. The less tpa one has they less affective they are. For example if a person has 0 tpa but they have 50% watch towers the watch tower will not help any. It's a fact. Right now I'm like lol because it seems to me you "experienced" players seem to think if you put up lots of wts with little or no tpa that will protect you. Well you're wrong.

-Vines

Architect Of Lies - Aka - Useful Idiot

Seasons don't give a ****.. They play their own game
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

We'll be targeted by stoffi's multis now :(
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Copy Craps wanted to make 20 acres Anon grabs in my KD while we were already busy with 3 others :)

lol more provinces for us to raze ... go hide in you're litter box kitty u gonna get raped
    Welcome to the Psycho Circus \m/ I'll be sending you all to HELL!

Post Fiend
    I can't be more agree whit you stoffi.
    Kaer Loche Alliance

What, does that mean KLA is going to attack Abs? :)
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Post Fiend
    im not leader of kla or dont talk in the name of kla ...

Its only what i think (personally).

I was never a fan of absalom but i repesct them and what they accomplish ... i just dont understand why some other top kingdom join them and fight...
    Instead of fight againts them.
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Postaholic
    yeah i'd imagine theres as much people if not more that dislike cov

I think one of the reason is cov or/and fixxer's kd (this thing depends on your personal judgment) did mess with some other kds outside abs.

The article about this is UP anyway: http://utimes.org/article/2009/02/16...war-breaks-out

Post Fiend
    When i was more involve in the game ( long time ago) i had several problem whit absalom powerplaying other kingdom.

also i had several problem whit another alliance (echo) but when the famous klecho/abs-exodus war happen i was happy kla was on the right side (againts abs).

sry for bad english ...
    i just think it suck to see several poeple complain about abs and after you see them not join the war or even help abs :P
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Thread Information