Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Absalom ruining utopia

Forum Addict

Absalom ruining utopia

How many kds have disbanded because every age is the same?
    How many players left after being powerplayed by abs age after age, loosing out every time?
    How many players left because it was no point to play because every age ends the same?

Sure you can avoid being powerplayed. But what if you're already one of the best kds on the server and can't improve anymore and the only reason why you are powerplayed is because you aren't NAP'ed with abs? What can you do about it? Nothing.

This is not a joke. For the last 15 ages, Absalom have pretty much owned the charts every age they played. Everyone of us could predict how the top would look at the end. Any non-abs kds in the top would only be there if abs let them.

Utopia is now a shadow of its former self, because what is the point of playing when every age ends the same? Absalom will win the bank race, absalom will win nw, absalom will win this and absalom will win that.

Alot of kds see this obviously, and hope to pick up some scraps from absalom's table. "yey, we can get a #6 nw spot. How incredible".

Well, #6 nw sucks. You're only the 5th largest looser.

In addition to few game changes, the abs dominance has caused alot of players to leave this game, and every age new kds disappear. With the end of this awar, I believe we will see even more kds disappear and utopia is put even further down the drain.

Not only does Catwalk help to ruin utopia by adding idiotic game changes, but now he also ruins utopia by aiding Absalom.
    Is Catwalk the biggest indirect single reason why utopia is going down? I'd say he is.
    The best things OMAC could do to prevent players from leaving because of boring changes and predictive gameplay, is to ban catwalk. (yes, I'm serious)

This is no joke. Being crushed age after age for years and years really ruins the morale, and when the war finally comes and your fellow abs-haters sell their soul to the devil for #13 spot age after, I'd say utopia is pretty much f**ked.

I've quit for similar reasons, because all the players with balls left this game a long time ago, and everyone seemed content with being #13 and #7.
    ABS vs Rangers

If you can't finish higher than #13 then you need to improve.

Regular
    delete all the ABS kingdom and bring utopia back to live !!!

xD

So copy cats are in bed with AB'S? I saw they were tagged AWAR.

I wish people would realise that its not just ABS. Its the whole mechanics of the game and how people play it. I got powerplayed this age, if I wasnt addicted to the game I would have left. You all talk about ABS powerplaying the top Kingdoms, what about all the ghetto bashers out their scaring all the new players off.

There are 2 main problems.

1) Everyone hates ABS cause they own every age therefore older players leave because the game is stagnant for them

2) New players leave before they even really have a chance to learn the game because of ghetto bashers threats and waves.

These are obviously not all the problems with Utopia but it is most relevant to Stoffi's thread.

No one likes being powerplayed, but the fact is, its not just ABS. Everyones rooting for Cov to beat ABS, but a cov kingdom powerplayed me this age, is anyone screaming at them, no.

When they remember where I am I can kiss my province goodbye because Ill be raze killed.

Post Fiend
    All im seeing is a whinely little baby.

Have you ever thought that your being crushed age after age is just because they're better than you?

Whine more.

The thing you fail to see if Abs wouldnt be there someone else would be there its a never ending cycle. You think if Abs is gone everything would be awesome and great. Which is not true at all. Besides Abs dont decide who is gonna be up there or not, just look at Seasons for example last age the won the crowns for land and honor and they even warred an abs kd.

Plus people think Absalom is bad at the top, its nothing compared to what Covenant would be ..

Enthusiast
    With legalized trading you will see more mid level kingdoms rise up and be able to challenge ABS. The established kingdoms are too scared about pissing the wrong person off and having their age ruined if their location gets leaked. Mid level kingdoms that are rising up to be great aren't going to be scared of the establishment.

Hell, right now my team is at low 20s in players, improving age to age. Activity-wise I think we can play with the big boys if we get a couple more active players and replace a few weak links. Even at my level I'm noticing other kingdoms are getting more competitive. When all the good players make their way into the top 100 or so kingdoms ABS will not be able to maintain their power - it's a numbers game.

Not only does Catwalk help to ruin utopia by adding idiotic game changes, but now he also ruins utopia by aiding Absalom.
    Is Catwalk the biggest indirect single reason why utopia is going down? I'd say he is.
    The best things OMAC could do to prevent players from leaving because of boring changes and predictive gameplay, is to ban catwalk. (yes, I'm serious)
    hahahahahaha you just made my day stoffi <3
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

No; the best suggestion is to add storyline bonusses with +x% offense vs. Absalom kingdoms and +x% offense vs. Catwalk.

The only time my KD was number two on an island Dragons was #1

They CF us very early & we had NP from them the whole age.
    That being said...
    I agree with Soffi because I hate HaJ, so I hate all alliance.
    All alliance are the same.
    Have Fun & Prosper

Alliances basically is a more complex cease fire.

1. At first as nubs you do cease fire on per age basis.
    2. Then you met some interesting people at other kingdoms.
    3. You feel like you need to cease fire them every age since they never mess around with you even when they got the chance. This called NAP (Non Alliance Pact).
    4. A kingdom or many kingdoms mess with you and you can't handle it alone.
    5. You ask your friend to help you, like to distract one of the nub kd that double hostile you. This means you start an alliance-- even if it just temporary.

Each alliances have theirs own philosophy anyway. There are those that target sharing, there are those that not. There are even those unofficial ones that only allied when other alliances or some kds gang bang them.

Banned
    Dude I don't even know of this "Absalom" you speak of. This is my first time hearing about them. And may age I have been in the charts in all the three areas. No one was letting me stay there. No one gave it to me. People just need to become more skilled.
    About two or three ages ago I was in the top 50 for land and networth and in the top 100 for honor. One guy attacked me and I worked him. I didn't back down. He was talking **** telling me I was going to be killed for attacking him. I got attacked but made sure every acre I lost I got back from his province. And you know what happened? He stop talking **** and I was left alone.

Regular
    Canadians are ruining Ice Hockey. No one else can win, they are all just fighting for second. I think they shouldn't be allowed to play any more because it isn't fair for the other teams.

Thread Information