How many kds have disbanded because every age is the same?
How many players left after being powerplayed by abs age after age, loosing out every time?
How many players left because it was no point to play because every age ends the same?

Sure you can avoid being powerplayed. But what if you're already one of the best kds on the server and can't improve anymore and the only reason why you are powerplayed is because you aren't NAP'ed with abs? What can you do about it? Nothing.

This is not a joke. For the last 15 ages, Absalom have pretty much owned the charts every age they played. Everyone of us could predict how the top would look at the end. Any non-abs kds in the top would only be there if abs let them.

Utopia is now a shadow of its former self, because what is the point of playing when every age ends the same? Absalom will win the bank race, absalom will win nw, absalom will win this and absalom will win that.

Alot of kds see this obviously, and hope to pick up some scraps from absalom's table. "yey, we can get a #6 nw spot. How incredible".

Well, #6 nw sucks. You're only the 5th largest looser.

In addition to few game changes, the abs dominance has caused alot of players to leave this game, and every age new kds disappear. With the end of this awar, I believe we will see even more kds disappear and utopia is put even further down the drain.

Not only does Catwalk help to ruin utopia by adding idiotic game changes, but now he also ruins utopia by aiding Absalom.
Is Catwalk the biggest indirect single reason why utopia is going down? I'd say he is.
The best things OMAC could do to prevent players from leaving because of boring changes and predictive gameplay, is to ban catwalk. (yes, I'm serious)

This is no joke. Being crushed age after age for years and years really ruins the morale, and when the war finally comes and your fellow abs-haters sell their soul to the devil for #13 spot age after, I'd say utopia is pretty much f**ked.

I've quit for similar reasons, because all the players with balls left this game a long time ago, and everyone seemed content with being #13 and #7.