Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Absalom ruining utopia

I have to be honest, I love reading this stuff! Whine and cry like a girl Stoffi. "ABS is unfair, they powerplay, blah, blah, blah"

Anyone with a clue realizes that 99% of the crap you say is utter trash. Keep whining though, it makes me giggle to see you cry. :)

Regular
    This conversation goes nowhere unless people could recruit 250-300 players dedicated in accomplishing a seemingly impossible feat and lead them on the biggest takedown in utopian history.

I wouldn't mind by the way, but alas i'm active but not experienced.

It would be fun even if it failed.

Another thing to realise, is that the game gets reset....? Stating the obvious I know, so Abs would die for one round......they'd still be there for the next age. Just because they get hammered for one age why would they disband?

Just means we would have Awars for a few ages. Which are at least more interesting than the usual age.

Regular
    to my fellow SKD peeps: if people want to complain then let them. We are not here to win the battle of public opinions. We do not run for elections. We do not care about what other think leasst of all because it is part of ABS code.

Stoffi the Communist wants to make everyone equal. In real life, he probably turns red when he finds someone richer than him.

And no I do not feel angry, I'm rich in real life so jealousy is something I experience all the time. You can stare at my posssesions all day long but I just dont care.

Regular
    And yes we should ban tools such as Iphones/balckberries because these tools allow people to login away from home therefore it is unfair to the people who cant afford them. Why not limit time a player can login so we can make sure activity will not be a factor willing wars.

Douce Bag alert.

Regular
    Oh btw Stoffi and his pathetic fan club, are you by any chance baseball fanw. IF you are, do you think Yankees should be banned because they 'powerplay' almost all other teams simply because they can afford to sign the best players and maybe a few of their players such ass Arod use steroids. Do you think Yankees care about what other clubs and their fans think. They have a strong and loyal fanbase which is all they need. Babies like Stoffi can cry and whine all they want. People just need to ignore them.

Regular
    lol delete them just because they good. Y dont you grow some hair and go war them.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by kwwww View Post
    to my fellow SKD peeps: if people want to complain then let them. We are not here to win the battle of public opinions. We do not run for elections. We do not care about what other think leasst of all because it is part of ABS code.

Stoffi the Communist wants to make everyone equal. In real life, he probably turns red when he finds someone richer than him.

And no I do not feel angry, I'm rich in real life so jealousy is something I experience all the time. You can stare at my posssesions all day long but I just dont care.

Lol. Fellow SKD peeps? Haha. :) If you need to say that to convince others, you need to re-evaluate your "status". :) Your previous posts in other threads demonstrates a complete ignorance of the game. :)

You should perhaps educate yourself in utopian game mechanics and history before you make a fool out of yourself? I sent you a friendly warning in pm a few weeks ago, since you were so blatantly making yourself a fool by demonstrating your complete lack of knowledge of utopia, but now I'll post it here: For your own good, don't comment on stuff like this. In 2-3 years, maybe you'll look back and see how stupid you were. You are making yourself look like a nub, you might wanna conceal it more.

As I said, it's just common knowledge that in a game where there are no changes, you can predict what will happen every age, the same ppl will keep you down and completely dominate every age.
    This is a recepy for the downfall of utopia. I don't care if the best alliance is called FISH or Absalom, it really doesn't matter. What matters is that this is making utopia a boring and predictive place.
    In the past we've had AHU(Anti HaLL United), RUST, etc etc to overthrow too powerful fractions. This made utopia dynamic and fun. :)

But like I've said before, ABS has done nothing wrong in the big picture. They will ofc do their best to hold power and play to the best of their ability, which they should do. No one gives up power freely. I'd do the very same thing if it was me, obviously.

I'm embarassed to see so many nubs posting in this thread, this topic attracts them like flies, without having any clue of what they are talking about, and not knowing the history of this game.

This is NOT an anti-abs thread, this is a thread stating a huge problem in todays utopia, just like I in another thread stated that the lack of changes in utopia is a problem. Lots of people are already gone because it got too boring and predictive, how many more must leave?
    We need more dynamics, simple as that. :)

I want this game to survive and I believe I hold the keys. That's what this is about.
    ABS vs Rangers

Forum Addict
    Oh btw Stoffi and his pathetic fan club, are you by any chance baseball fanw. IF you are, do you think Yankees should be banned because they 'powerplay' almost all other teams simply because they can afford to sign the best players and maybe a few of their players such ass Arod use steroids.

Hey nub.

In Norway, Rosenborg football club won 13 seasons in a row during the 90's and 2000's. This lead to a decay in the number of spectators coming to football matches. Rosenborg is obviously not to blame, they just did things right while the others did things wrong.
    But it definitively needed a change, and finally someone else won, and after that season, spectator numbers have reached new heights, with most clubs expanding their stadiums. This season, I have no clue who will win. 5-6 clubs can win, and it's more exciting, which leads to more spectators.

Did you wanna bring up any more "brilliant" examples which I can use to my advantage?
    ABS vs Rangers

Forum Addict
    This last example demonstrates my point. It's hard not to agree.
    ABS vs Rangers

Hi, my name is kwwww. I play in SK (or I am big SK suckup) and I have huge epeen. Now plz love me..
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Post Fiend
    Your last point demonstrates that you take utopia too seriously.

RAAH! noone cares anymore stoffi.

I want this game to survive and I believe I hold the keys. That's what this is about.
    stoffi, i've seen this kind of stuff in general from you from the past few months again and again. i.e. whining about ABS. (maybe it's been for years, but i only recently started looking on these forums)

dude, just get over it. maybe if you spent half the time you do complaining, and maybe building a decent kd with some active players, then you might be able to get to those top rankings. right at the start of the thread, you mentioned that 6th is not such a great achievement anymore, and coming 6th, is like coming 5th of the losers.

not everyone can reach that high, its still a great achievement for anybody now to get there, if not moreso an achievement due to ABS being so dominant on the charts.

there are 700+ kingdoms out there, and being in the top 20, let alone the top 6, is still a feat.

maybe if, not just you, but any other whiners out there, stopped complaining so much about the way they play, and maybe start to adapt to their style, or possibly learning the way they play, and trying to create some sort of counter-method you could be right up there in the charts as well. SKD's like Dreamworks and Warsong seem to do pretty well regardless how dominant ABS are age to age.

Truth be told, if any of you whiners, and even myself, were in the position ABS are in right now, I'd be pretty damn happy.

And although you say that this isn't an anti-ABS thread, ABS just happen to be a perfect exmaple of what you're complaining about.

The bit i quoted you on (not sure if i did that properly), but i think you've just showed how up yourself you are. You hold the keys? Give us all a break.

Earlier in the thread, your solution was, delete all ABS, and ban Catwalk. Well done.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Fools!! Morbo holds the key!! Only Morbo and his ogre legions can change the course of Utopia.. MWUAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!

All Hail Morbo!

Thread Information