Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's up with Stoffi

Regular

Question What's up with Stoffi

First let me make it clear that this thread is about stoffi, nothing else.

ill start first,

Does anyone know what stoffi is so obsessed with abs? does he not have anything else he cares about in his life. every age he posts the samething recycled, abs-this, abs-that. Is he using abs as blacksheep so he can get elected like how Hugo Chavez gets elected by blaming all problems on USA.
    IF yes, what is he running for? The anti-abs crusade which he planned for every age but never happened?

Does anyone know stoffi in real life since his childhood? Is he obsessed with abs due to childhood trauma like being molested or bullied by people around him? if thats the case, my most sincere sympathy goes to him (hope one day you get better).

What are the purpose of the threads he made regarding to abs? is he really doing this for the sake of Utopia or is he just trying to entertain his fanclub?

stoffi should be elected King of UTOPIA
    Tah Dah
    Have Fun & Prosper

you sounded immature enough in stoffis thread. now you just sound gay. most 13 year olds use stuff like being molested as children in their insults. i know stoffi just as much as i know you, i.e not at all but he strikes me as much more intelligent then you. now go follow orders in your skd

Arrow Cartels & Big Business suck in any walk of life

You get a group at the top that is so powerful that nothing happens & the game is ruined. Back in the day there were always alliance wars so no one group controlled the top & if they did it wasn't for long. People were more competitive. Now they see no way of winning so they've resigned themselves.

From my point of view bottomfeeding starts with Abs.

............................... (Farms, map/naps etc) ..................................

Conglomerate - .............. can't feed up ..... ...... so they go down .....

bottom feeding is lucrative so everyone else goes down but Abs still retains their position at the top because with their allies, the way they've set it up,
    the instilled mindset in everyone that Abs are unbreakable and are somehow due this homage, they prevail. They negate competition & free enterprise.

Just like in RL - the odds are stacked against the little guy, the indy, the small alliance as long as big business is controlling the top.

It is partly the fault of the system. Were bottomfeeding not so lucrative it wouldn't be so valuable a tool. Is like giving tax shelters to the rich while milking the poor for every dinero they can squeeze out of them.

They're like robber barons.

Finally they are in an alliance war & I'd like to see them lose. Nothing personal, they simply have too much control & the game has gone static & suffered because of it. If Cov become the new Abs, then I'd like to see them lose too. There should be at least 8 to 10 powerful groups (unallied) (un-cf'd) at the top. Shake things up again. Make it interesting. Make it possible for those that are good to slide in.
    |
    Outwit! .. Outlast! .. Outplay!

Doesn't take that much time to rant about ABS, so I doubt it's a big part of his life.

So why this obsession with stoffi kwww, did something...

Well you see where I could go, the thrill about topia is that you're able to get annoyed at about just about everything ;)

Is he using abs as blacksheep so he can get elected like how Hugo Chavez gets elected by blaming all problems on USA.
    Hi,

ABS is blacksheep. If you don't know, ABS is acronym for Albino Black Sheep. And if you hasn't see the sheep banner I was posting earlier, you should. I think 3:27 have it on.

I guess some people frustate that they can't make alliance as good as ABS though they should realize that making a KD to top 10 chart isn't impossible. :P

Much as it must sound adventurous & rebellious to you, I hardly think black sheep would be the correct terminology or even apt:

black sheep: misfit: somebody regarded by the other members of a family or group as not living up to their standards and expectations

'Establishment' - An established social order, as:

a. A group of people holding most of the power and influence in a government or society.

b. A controlling group in a given field of activity.

It even contains abs within the word. :P

ABS is NOT black sheep. ABS is establishment.
    Last edited by Prince Blood; 19-02-2009 at 18:17.
    Outwit! .. Outlast! .. Outplay!

kwwww has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.

Congratulations kww, you are 1st person that I put on my ignore list. Now I will see how it works...
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Its pretty cool MA, I have one person on mine, just blocks out their posts completely, though you can see that they did post, just not what they wrote. 8)

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by kwwww View Post
    First let me make it clear that this thread is about stoffi, nothing else.

ill start first,

Does anyone know what stoffi is so obsessed with abs? does he not have anything else he cares about in his life. every age he posts the samething recycled, abs-this, abs-that. Is he using abs as blacksheep so he can get elected like how Hugo Chavez gets elected by blaming all problems on USA.
    IF yes, what is he running for? The anti-abs crusade which he planned for every age but never happened?

Does anyone know stoffi in real life since his childhood? Is he obsessed with abs due to childhood trauma like being molested or bullied by people around him? if thats the case, my most sincere sympathy goes to him (hope one day you get better).

What are the purpose of the threads he made regarding to abs? is he really doing this for the sake of Utopia or is he just trying to entertain his fanclub?

I told you not to post anything else for your own sake. I don't take pleasure in ridiculing you in public. Have you even played "every age"? I've been away for 2 ages, did you know that?
    I suggest you ask around on irc and see if you find anyone who knows me if you are so in love with me.

I'll keep quiet now and let your words speak for themselves.
    ABS vs Rangers

Regular
    see how stoffi cant even answer a strsight question, but answers with another questions of his own. are you really that mentally retarded.

dont worry about me this is a random name. i say what i want this thread is for you since you got such a huge ego. i have to do for this week so im here to entertain you and your clones.

Forum Addict
    Even posting under a fake nick, nice.

Please, post more.
    ABS vs Rangers

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stoffi View Post
    Even posting under a fake nick, nice.

Please, post more.
    spam.....

let me ask you again, why so obsessed with abs

Forum Addict
    Good night, kwwww. Ask around on irc if you're interested in me. Go into a chan and ask.

I know I shouldn't feed the troll, but I can't resist.
    ABS vs Rangers

I agree with Stoffi and the ABS hate. I can't find anything wrong with the fella. I'm sure I flamed threads n stuff but that's all just fun stuff. Only thing that matters is my post count and contacts I got anyway.

Who got da budz?

Thread Information