Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I born in Absalom, does that makes me evul? :(

I born in Absalom, does that makes me evul? :(

Hi,

I'm concern about my situation now while flame wars emerge around me. These flames affect me and makes me sad since literally, I born in Absalom. So I would like to speak of what is Absalom in my view.

I met some Utopians at Webdota web game like one - two years ago. Some of them persuades me to try Utopia. So, I was starting a new account, clueless about the game. I just try for like few weeks, uninterested, and so I quit.

When I have my own computer and internet connection at home, I got invitation to play utopia again from Nick_mi, he promise he will bring me to a good kingdom. So he brings me to Pantheon, which in that age (age 38), joining Absalom.

For more than one age, I learn how to play and getting touch with many players and leaders, mostly from Absalom. Even when I decide to leave Trinity of Absalom and joining an independent kingdom named VoexM, my Absalom friends doesn't hesitate to talk with me, even if I ask about strategy. More appreciated that, when things go ****ty in Utopia or real life, I can come to Deana or LadyExci and they will comfort me. When VoexM starts to collapse, I decide to join Equilibrium of Absalom and even found more nice people-- like Trysil patiently explain me things when I criticize several people on Absalom or disagree with Absalom policy. He also don't mind when several times I express my sadness seeing VoexM collapse-- while I'm supposed to focus my attention to Equilibrium.

I can understand if people don't like Absalom because at the moment, it dominating the game and maybe Absalom ever did bad things in past. But they aren't like what the haters claim. I witness by myself when my friend got banned from ALL Absalom kingdoms because they found him playing in two kingdoms (multi), so I know Absalom don't xlog, make farm, or multi.

I'm not sure what else I should say. There is too much things on my head. I just don't want people to be misunderstood...

Post Fiend
    trysil is a lovely dutchnub.
    IK BEN EEN TOFFE ZWEEDNUB!

um Yes
    IMPERIALS KLA

Post Fiend
    Yeah, pretty much. I don't think it necessary for abs to pull all the stunts others claim(all the time), but as is the case in any game, there are limits that shouldn't be crossed. Unfortunately, the absalom alliance is too proud of their lineage to give up their usual ambitions. If they just took it easy for a while and went for some other goals, i'm sure they would have much more support than they would have now. It's also a wonder why they've been doing the same exploring/growing routine for the past god knows how many years.

Post Fiend
    Which stunts are you refering to. The stunts the complainers already do themselves, or the stunts they do everytime they get the chance to do so? Its natural in a struggle for power to demonize the one above you. That doesnt mean you have higher standards, it just means you rather be on the giving than the receiving end of the stick.

Atleast with Abs i know where i have them, i know what to expect and i know their stance. With many other alliances i dont, and thats far more worrying for me personally. Ive also never had anyone from Abs threaten me with their alliance to make me hit someone, same can unfortunately not be said about the rest of the pack. I miss the HaLL and later Spirit days when all these claims and accusations of Absaloms shady activities actually held some weight. Now it just feels like someone left a euro disco track on repeat many years ago and the same 10 seconds is looping over and over again.

Sadly enough regarding their growing routines i would say that is more to the lack of growth from others than actual desire to grow from their part. It takes very little to rise fast in the charts for an organized kingdom nowadays, theres really not much competition to talk of. Good quality kds also have little choice, they cant stay small and war, because no one will war them, they cant get wars without growing, and if they get to reckless they end up being smashed by someone using their 15 minutes of fortune to get back at the so called oppressors. Having played on various levels of the game through out the years i have to say that the most boring thing of all is being in the top, just limited to dicing because theres nothing else to do. I think most people in the top, ABS or not, would agree with me. The only way for a somewhat good kd in this game to not rise in the charts is to not play at all.

shhhhhhhhhh your going to burst that anti abs hate bubble and all the party people will realise real life is way too bright and boring and not as kool as disco land.
    IMPERIALS KLA

Post Fiend
    Well, they could always download haddaways and dr.albans 'smash-hit' i love the 90's and reminisce.

its cool as koolaid.

lol =)

maybe they have Big Audio Dynamite stuck on repeat =)

Like your name seen driving on Salvia yet ?
    IMPERIALS KLA

Post Fiend
    Drugs are bad, mmmkay?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPnOtB6n5oo
    (something good actually came out of australia, imagine that ;D)

I'll have to come back and check that out .....

meen while

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WruyjJwyf0M
    IMPERIALS KLA

Post Fiend
    trippy. but as i said: drugs are bad, mmmkay!

If ABS don't cheat, How was they able place you into those kingdoms before we were allowed move codes? This entire post is pure rubbish

Post Fiend
    dont, present tense.
    didnt, past tense.

And the old man said, why so tense?
    (hihi)

Veteran
    Woohoo!! my 12 pack-abs rule!!!

Wanna feel my rippling abs, rosie? :P

Quote Originally Posted by Spliff View Post
    If ABS don't cheat, How was they able place you into those kingdoms before we were allowed move codes? This entire post is pure rubbish
    Please read carefully, I never say we never trade players or claiming it cheatless-- and you realize trading commenced by most any other top kingdoms. Your hatred is blind, I'm not going to fix you, but it is unfair if just your side that do the yelling.

Thread Information