Thread: Looking for active Hybrids kingdom

Exclamation Looking for active Hybrids kingdom

My playing style is attacker/thieves having 4tpa,1.5-2wpa, 40-45dpa with def specs and the rest goes for attacking elites drafted at 70% or more when we're going for war. I am able to login and attack every 1st-4th and 12-14th utopian date. I am looking for a monarch that rules a kingdom that required their provinces to have unified 40-45dpa when all attacking units are out. Allowing kingdommate to do science,elites,wizards and thieves pump at their own way oow as long as they can be ready on war/wave date. Building strat is own choice. I would like to have a kingdom that have all provinces to get into msn or mirc kingdom channel when they log in. Please PM me or look for me in mirc nickname ryoko. :)

check us out.

#consortia in mirc

(19:56:36) *- No such nick/server (ryoko)

:D
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Post Fiend
    @ ryoko:
    Sent you a mail.
    This is a game, not a job...

I doubt you'll find aby good kingdom allowing players to pump whenever they want and build whatever they want. To be honest, your original post is not a great sign of a team player.

Depends on your definition of good. You can probably make top 100-200 with the approach mentioned in the original post, if you're able to motivate and unify people.

And it's how he likes to play. Not all kingdoms function like bee hives, evidently there are kingdoms interested in recruiting him.
    For Master of Magic fans:

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan Collins, CEO of OMAC
    You should ask as many people as you can to criticise what you plan on doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadi View Post
    I doubt you'll find aby good kingdom allowing players to pump whenever they want and build whatever they want. To be honest, your original post is not a great sign of a team player.
    Just to make this clear.. I didnt meant whenever i want. i meant I wanted to pump my own way and will be ready whenever the wave/war date is set.

Quote Originally Posted by Catwalk View Post
    Depends on your definition of good. You can probably make top 100-200 with the approach mentioned in the original post, if you're able to motivate and unify people.

And it's how he likes to play. Not all kingdoms function like bee hives, evidently there are kingdoms interested in recruiting him.
    I admit my play style and activity dont make it to top 30. But top 50 is definitely. :) I am in top 50 kingdom. And I was top 3 in previous war gain. And I have highest tpa which make me most efficient thief. we have half attacker/mage and half attacker/thieves btw. :)

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    (19:56:36) *- No such nick/server (ryoko)

:D
    Lol.... if your timezone is same with omac... of cos I am not in. :P My login time is posted.. :)

Thread Information