Thread: 3 Different Symbols

Post Fiend

3 Different Symbols

I'm a monarch and requesting that instead of a single, 48 hour symbol that is used to show that a province has not been logged into for 48 hours, that 3 different symbols be used instead to signify that they haven't logged in for 1. 24 hours, 2. 48 hours and 3. 72 hours. Call me merciful but I tend to give players a 24 hour period to respond as to why they haven't been active for the last 48 hours, and I'd like to make my role more efficient by knowing when someone hasn't logged in for 24 hours. Anything beyond 72 hours is quite irrelevant so yeah, thoughts, suggestions, opinions?

As long as its easy for them to do it, sure.
    Proud to be a WannaBee

We are recruiting again now for 1-2 spots, let me know if your interested via pm. Experience isnt necessary as long as you are committed and IRC capable to aid the learning process.

Sounds good to me. For really active kingdoms the 24 hours is unacceptable to them so helpful to them Plus the 72 hours thing allows you to know if someone still hasn't replied that they can be killed off in almost any kingdom. I like it but I would prefer some of the other things improved before this one is added

I like the 24 hour one. I don't think the 72 hour one is necessary though.

Post Fiend
    I agree as monarch that would be usefull information.

Post Fiend
    Well, I don't actually play in an insanely active Kingdom, so usually after 48 hours have elapsed, I give players 24 hours to explain themselves or be razed to death. I keep track by making posts on the hour that I realise they've gone inactive, but it'd be easier just to make it a symbol.

The other thing is that, I give my better players more time to respond as anything can happen in real life. So, for their sakes, a 3 days warning might be more appropriate in my situation. Although, I could always give them a 48 hour response time or so...

Still, should be easy enough (not that I know too much about utopia coding) but I think the 24 hour notice would be very worthwhile for kingdoms.

Thread Information