Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Triumphal return of Goldeneys

Post Fiend

Triumphal return of Goldeneys

Hey Guys, I see some familiar names floating around out there. Don't know how many of my old friends are still here, but I've decided to stop in and say hi for a bit. Gonna start a thread or two, maybe join one if there are any that are active, see how things go.

How is everyone?

GE!!!!! *pounces and huggles* I haven't seen you in FOREVER!! How you been??

Even with no time, I really want to join AP again. ^_^ I miss Abaddon and her inner twin. ^-^

EDIT: HAHA!! I remembered her inner twin's name--Apollyon. ^_-
    Last edited by Mireldeyn; 26-02-2009 at 19:14.
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Post Fiend
    *is pounced and huggled* *huggles back* I haven't been around in forever, I've been good, had some rough spots, about 6 months of unemployment, and a year as an inner city school teacher, but I have a job again in my real career field, so its all good. Of course you will be welcomed into AP. Can't wait for it to start. Maybe this time we can run it to completion eh?

lol. yea! No kidding. ^_^ Do you mind if I go ahead and post the old sheet, then??
    I'm a little teapot, short and stout. Here is my handle, here is my....LASER!!
    ~Some random deviation that my brother showed me one day, once upon a time...lol

Post Fiend
    sure, feel free, try and match it up with the char sheet I posted though if you like.

Post Fiend
    Howdy stranger. Did you bring my money?

Post Fiend
    Hey GE!!! Welcome back buddy!

Welcome back, as they say.

Regular
    Hey GE! Good to see you!

Welcome back GE, i remember you of old, i have only just popped back to the boards myself

Veteran
    Hey man! I made a charsheet in AP. I was thinking a month or so ago to start it back up, but decided only you could do it justice. :)

Love ya man, glad to see you back. :)

Regular
    Duel?

Post Fiend
    Thank you all for your warm greetings, I'm hoping to stick around for a while. I definantly want to give AP a good shot at finishing, and I'm thinking about starting Dragonwars again... any interest in that one? Only speak up if you can be active now, you know what happens to threads that have a lot of people sign up and never post...

Post Fiend
    Ha yeah that's why I haven't offered to sign up yet XD

Post Fiend
    I would definetely be interested in Dragonwars again... :)
    And I would be active but not on a daily basis with my schedule... so unless you want daily posts i'm in!

For the others that happen to read this post, I'll try and get some posts up soon for both Furious and Desole... I've been away again and working late....

Thread Information